Chapter 2 Page 8

NIKKI'S POV

I'ts been four days since any of us have heard from Sophie...I'm so fucking stupid for saying that I didn't love her while all I think about is her...the way she fucking makes me laughs and how she is the only one who can fill the void in my heart. I just never-

"Yo, bass player you'er off key" Vince breaks my thoughts.

"What?" I say looking at him.

"Keep your fucking head here and out of Sophie's ass" Vince says making me throw my guitar at the side and walk out the door slamming it shut. As I stand outside the city is busy...it always is at night...the weird thing about Sophie and me is when we have a fight I don't use but I drink...alot so much that I lose myself from time to time.

"Nikki?" I hear Micks voice come from behind me.

"Hey, dude" I say lightning a cigarette.

"Don't worry to much about, Sophie" Mick says out of breath sitting down on the wooden bench.

"How would you know?" I say putting the stick in my mouth. I see Mick sigh and then It hits me.

"Is she gone? did she leave again what the fuck i fucking knew that she-" I want to go on but Mick stops me.

"would you for once just shut up, you fucking teenager!" I look at Mick and he gestures for me to sit on the bench, next to him.

"Now listen and listen good! Sophie is a good kid. I'm not saying this because she is my daughter, but she is. Sophie left because she thought she was hurting you and giving you hard times...What happend between Vince and her was nothing. you wanna know the truth? fine I'll tell ya. Vince Kissed her but she pulled away, Asshole, Sophie loves you and you clearly do to. So stop making it so fucking difficult and fucking be together you fucking donkey's." The Minute Mick stops talking is the minute my tears start to flow. I quickly hide them but then I feel a hand on my knee seeing it's Mick.

"You love her Nikki, Go be with her and marry her like you where going to...don't marry that whore that's just whit you for money" Mick says making me laugh.

"I fucking hate you Mick" I laugh pulling him in for a hug.

****************************************************************************