page 63

"Yo, You here?" Tommy yells hearing the front door open. I push Nikki off me and he starts to laugh.

"Get dressed" I say brutal. I open my closets and take clothes and run to the bathroom.

"Sixxter you here?" I hear Tommy's footsteps coming up the stairs. I look at Nikki and he laughs.

"Yeah, Coming Tommy" I sigh and lean against the wall.

"I love you" Nikki says putting the ring on the bed.

"go!" I say laughing making him wink and leave downstairs hearing him and Tommy talk.

I look in the mirror and I can't believe I'm getting married to Nikki Sixx. I get dressed take the ring from the bed and put in on. Seeing myself with a ring is a weird but comforting feeling. I walk downstairs and Tommy says.

"Here comes the bride" I roll my eyes and I hug him.

"Well hi fucker" I say making them laugh.

"Where is heather?" I say making Nikki shake his head no.

"Uuhm, sorry" I say confused.

"No, it's fine...she uuhm...she left me you see" I look at Tommy and I hug him again.

"I'm so sorry, Tommy" He nods and lets go of me, taking a big sip of his beer making me look at Nikki.

"Not now, Sophie" Tommy says making me raise my hands walking to the kitchen. I take a drink and then the phone rinks making my stomach feel sick for some reason.

"Hello?" I say.

"Omg, Sophie." I hear Sharise crying.

"Sharise, what's wrong?" I say making Nikki come to and asking what's up.

"It's Skylar, Sophie" I drop the phone when she says she is in the hospital and take my keys leaving to the hospital.

"SOPHIE? WHAT'S GOING ON?" Nikki yells before i drive off.

"I'll call you!" I yell speeding off to the hospital. 

As soon as i arrive i start to look for Sharise.

"Sophie!" I hear her call from behind me.

"Omg, Sharise" I say running to her and hugging her.

"what's wrong you-" She cuts me off and takes me aside from Skylar's room.

"She has...a...she has...-" "SHE WHAT?" i cut her off.

"She has a tumor in her stomach..." Sharise says staring to cry and at the same Time Vince rushes through the doors.

"Sophie?" he says short and goes to Sharise making me go inside Skylar's Room.

*****************************************************************

:(