Senior Uhls Truck Chase and Saturday Detention?

Start from the beginning

Jim is cut off by the sound of sirens wailing in the distance as my eyes immediately widen. Blinky and Aaarrrgghh don't waste any time as they quickly run off, leaving us to deal with the consequences.

"Hands where I can see 'em!" The police officer yells as he stops the police car infront of us.

Claire, Toby, Jim and I quickly raise our hands above our heads with wide eyes as we watch the police officer get out of his car as he glares at us.

"Looks like your little prank is gonna get you serving a little time" The police officer says with narrowed eyes. "You wanna press charges?"

I feel my heart beat out of my chest as I nervously watch Senior Uhl who's sitting in the passenger seat of the police car.

I'm gonna go to jail! I cant go to jail! I'll die in there! I'll have to join a gang to survive, maybe get some tattoos so they know I mean business. I'll also have to get into a few fights, show them I'm tougher then I look and I'm not to be messed with. I'll also need to make a mental note not to use the soaps.

"Hmmm" Senior Uhl says as he opens the door of the police car and looks at us with a devilish smirk on his face. "No, I have something far worse planned for them..."

I feel myself breath a sigh of relief as I realise I won't have to go through with my jail plans, thank Merlin.

"Saturday Detention" Senior Uhl finishes as I feel my face drop and my shoulders slump in defeat.

At least I won't have to join a gang in jail...

————<•>————

To say my mum was unhappy, would be an understatement. Who knew that the night I got Saturday detention for 'stealing' Senior Uhls truck would be the same night my mum came back from one of her business trips.

I could practically see the smoke coming out of her ears when she got a call from Senior Uhl. She didn't yell too much, but she was definitely unhappy and more disappointed then anything, which I think may be worse.

On Saturday morning when she had to drive me to the school (no one should be at school on a Saturday) the car was completely silent and very tense.

When she parked in front of the school, I spotted Claire's car in front of us and Jim's car behind us. We sat in silence as I waited for my mum to yell at me again but instead she just sighed and looked at me.

"What is this? Is this you acting out because I'm on business trips all the time? I thought we had gotten past detentions..." My mum says as I look away from her disappointed gaze and instead look out my window.

"Im sorry..." I whisper as my mum just sighs sadly.

"You said you were done getting in trouble...so what is this? I never got detentions in school" My mum says as I discreetly roll my eyes.

Well we're not all as perfect as you!

"Im sorry..." I mumble again, not really knowing what else to say.

Of course I didn't actually steal Senior Uhls truck, but I can't tell her that. She wouldn't believe me or I'd be ratting out Jim's secret and I can't do that.