The Gruesome and McFlour's Demise?

Start from the beginning

"At least it isn't, like, a cannibal...a trollibal?" I say with wide eyes as Claire just rolls her eyes at me.

"There haven't been any battles in Arcadia. Why is there a gruesome here now?" Toby questions confused.

"Because Gunmar could be out" Jim says in realisation.

As much as I hate to admit it, he's right. Everything that's been happening all leads to the possibility of Gunmars escape. We can't keep living in denial because sooner or later, it's gonna bite us in the ass.

"I told you, Master Jim, that's impossible" Blinky denies as I shake my head.

"You don't know that Blinky! Everything that's been happening leads to this" I explain as Blinky continues to shake his head.

"First the blood goblins, and now this?" Toby agreed.

"How do we know for sure?" Claire asks.

"The odds are beyond minuscule, but we can investigate later. Currently, we have a gruesome that must be dealt with" Blinky says, changing the topic completely.

"But how do we find it?" Jim asks.

"What if my rock collection was just an appetiser? He could be going for the main course! Look! The rock show at the museum. The jewel of the collection is some large piece that I swore looked like some troll arm. A guy found it outside of town last week!" Toby says in panic as he hands Blinky the pamphlet as the troll reads it nervously.

"Great gorgus! That is a troll arm. Who would be so careless to lose an arm?" Blinky asks as we all glance towards Draal who currently only has one arm and a fake one.

"Not mine" Draal shrugs even though he looks insanely guilty.

"Well, at least we have a location" I say as I grab McFlour from Jim's arms despite his complaint.

"Then we're gonna be there tonight to make our stand. There's gonna be people at the museum, people that can't see this thing. We have to stop it" Jim explains.

"Then I know just the thing to get rid of it" Blinky says.

The conversation was cut off however, at the sound of Barbara getting home.

"Jim, I'm home!" The lady calls out as we all share a nervous look.

"I'll be right up! Just working on my assignment! Don't come down!" Jim yells up the stairs.

Don't come down? Real subtle Jim.

Suddenly the sound of metal clattering got my attention as Aaarrrgghh and I share a look. Aaarrrgghh walks towards the window and looks through.

"Anything there big guy?" I ask as Aaarrrgghh just shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe it was just a lone goblin or something"

————<•>————

We were currently hiding behind a bush in front of the museum of Arcadia where the rock show was currently being held.

"Blink, did you go to RotGuts?" Jim asks as we glance over to see Blinky and Aaarrrgghh sneaking over.