"Come to bed I've been a bad bad girl." Destiny  texted. 

She then goes and stands by the door waiting. Ryan  opened the door and walks in.    As soon as the door was closed Destiny pushes him up against it.

    As soon as the door was closed Destiny pushes him up against it

"Destiny." Ryan  moans.

"I wanted to fuck you as soon as I saw you in them tight ass jeans." Destiny says.

"Should have said something I would have made it a reality." Ryan  says.

"Next time then.   But for now I just want you." Destiny says.

"Take me baby.   You are in control here." Ryan says.

"Good because I just want  to worship you." Destiny  says.

She starts to lift his shirt up placing kisses and bites along his chest as she does, marring his skin marking him as hers.    She rips the shirt shredding it just wanting it gone.

"Fuck." Ryan  moans.

Once the shirt was ripped, she throws the remains on the floor.

"God I love your  body Ryan , so fucking beautiful, like a piece of art." Destiny says running her nails lightly down his chest to the band of his jeans followed by her mouth.

"Thanks Des baby, oh god." Ryan  moans as she tugs his jeans and boxers down a bit running her finger up his happy trail.   

She nips, sucks and bites his hips ,continue to mare his skin leaving her mark.    She works the shorts down over his hips kissing his stomach with light fluttery kisses and bites as she does.  Ryan just moans. She then works his boxer briefs down as well freeing his rock hard cock.   Destiny  licks her lips.   She places soft kisses on his stomach again before running her tongue down his happy trail.   She places soft kisses and nips on each thigh before slowly taking his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck Des." Ryan moans running his fingers through her hair.

She sucks him in nice and slow running her tongue along the underside of his shaft.   She looks up locking eyes with him.   She keeps sucking him in and out of her mouth slowly.

"Fuck Destiny that's it suck my dick baby." Ryan moans gently pulling her hair as he starts to thrust.

Destiny  kept going slowly torturing him bringing him to the verge of cumming.

"God baby I am going to cum." Ryan  moans.

Destiny  gently starts to play with his balls never taking her eyes off him. She hallows out her cheeks waiting for him to unload on her.

"Des oh god." Ryan  moans as he cums hard down her throat.

Destiny  swallows every drop before slowly licking him clean.   She then slowly works her way back up his body pulling him in for a kiss.   She explores every inch of his mouth with her tongue letting him taste himself on her lips and tongue.   Ryan slowly backs her towards the bed.  He breaks the kiss long enough to pull the flag off her body tossing it.