"So gonna be  Dorothy, eh?" Ryan asks.

"Yup."  Destiny says.

"You don't want to be Glinda?" Ryan asks.

"Nope that will be Georgia." Destiny  says.

"Okay baby girl who will Chris be?" Ryan asks.

"The scarecrow." Destiny says.

"Okay." Ryan says.

"Sturgill can be the Tin man and Blaney will be Toto." Destiny says.

"Yeah I want to see you put that tin man costume on Sturg." Ryan says laughing.

"He will let me baby he loves me." Destiny says.

"We will see about that. Now who am I?"  Ryan asks.

"The lion baby  because you are hairy like a lion." Destiny  replied.

"Gee thanks babe." Ryan  says.

"I mean  you are very hairy." Destiny  says.

Ryan  looks at her.

"I like it.  I love it." Destiny says.

"You better cus you are are stuck with my hairy ass for the rest of your life." Ryan  says.

"I know and I'm so lucky." Destiny says kissing him.

Once all the costumes were bought they carry on.   They head to the play the miniature golf game.      Follow the yellow brick road! This course features 19 holes with two themes: The Wizard of Oz and Mother Goose nursery rhymes. Discover props from the original Mother Gooseland, as well as the world's only hand-carved tree with Wizard of Oz characters at hole 16.     The twins were soaking in everything. Baby Chase was too. Ryan and Chase were trying to beat each other.    Destiny  and Autumn ended up being the top two scorers.  

They then head to the the  outdoor tactical laser tag field, this attraction is a blast for all ages, up to 30 players at a time.    Hit your mark with sleek precision using our Razorback Pro Battle Taggers.    Next they headed to the go kart track.   This was right up Chase and Ryan's  alley.  Whoa! Look out! Race past the competition and take the checkered flag to win with our F-22 Raptor Go Karts. Everyone will enjoy this fast-paced, fun-filled track. We offer double-seaters, so kids can ride with a qualified driver at least 16 years or older.    

Ryan took Chris with him, Destiny had Georgia and Chase had baby Chase. Autumn was by herself.    It was fun. 

Next they head to prepare to get soaked on the Bumper Boats! Each boat features a squirt gun, making this attraction the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day.    They then head to ride the rides they had. 

Take a wild, whimsical ride on an amusement park classic! The Tea Cups seat three riders (one adult and two children) in each cup. Spin the cup at your own pace using the central steering wheel for a dizzying trip around the timeless tilted tea pot.

Float high across the sky in Professor Marvel's Ferris Wheel! Hop in one of the six colorful balloons and ride by yourself or with a friend.

Take a leap on The Frog Hopper! Throw your hands in the air as the ride springs up – then down – up – then down. This one is sure to leave adults and kids alike jumping for joy!

Take a wild ride on Stark County's only roller coaster — The Lil' Dipper! This retro-ride is the perfect coaster for everyone, from the first-time rider to the seasoned thrill seeker.

Feel the wind in your hair as you soar high across the sky! Take a seat on the Flying Swings, an exhilarating, retro ride that kids and adults love.

They do the bumper cars as well.