Janus Order Orientation and Torture?

Start from the beginning

"Oh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Toby panics as two guards stand in front of us.

"Move!" I yell as I lean my staff forwards, a F/c blast coming out of it and pathetically flopping to the ground as I nervously laugh.

"What was that!" Toby yells at me as I stare at him with wide eyes.

"Not the time!" I yell back as I look towards the guards that are running at us.

"I was gonna eat these but whatever!" Toby sighs as he grabs out his gum-balls and drops them to the ground, the guards yelling as they slip on them, Claire creating a portal that they fall through.

"Hide!" Claire quickly instructs as we stand behind the statue pedestals, pretending our faces are the statues.

The guards seem to run right past us, I sigh in relief as I whack my ears, the alarms still ringing through them.

"Pssstt" We hear someone say, looking to the side to see NotEnrique also pretending to be a statue.

We hear agents yelling where we are from behind us as we follow NotEnrique through a door, the door shutting as soon as we walk through.

"Thank heavens your here!" Claire pants as I nod my head.

"How did you even find us" I wheeze as I try and catch my breath, Toby currently panting for dear life from next to me.

I look forwards as I gasp, Blinky and NotEnrique tied to chairs as 'NotEnrique' cackles from infront of us.

"What?" I say stunned as my hands start to glow, 'NotEnrique' cackling as he turns into Otto, the man quickly grabbing me and hitting a nerve in my neck as I groan and fall to the floor, everything going dark as the last thing I see is Claire and Toby falling to the ground next to me.

————<•>————

My eyes seem to be blurry as I slowly open my eyes, groaning as I try and move my hands only to find them tied up. I quickly look up and groan as I see Claire, Blinky, and NotEnrique tied up infront of me, Toby next to me also tied up.

"Great...it wasn't a dream" I sigh as I attempt to lean back in my chair, the cold metal making a shiver go up my spine as I sit up straight instead.

Toby seems to wake up last as he groans, looking towards us and then to the table infront of us that I completely missed. The table seemed to be filled with torture objects that I'm sure are gonna be used on us...how fun.

"No! They're gonna torture us aren't they?" Toby seems to cry as i grimace.

"Your gonna be fine Tobey, I won't let them hurt you" I assure as Toby starts to calm down a bit.

"Good thing I have four hands" Blinky says as he tries to break free from the rope thats tied around his hands. "Almost, almost! Gahhh!"

Blinky yells out as his chair falls forward, his hands still tied up.

The door suddenly opens as all of us fearfully look towards the shadowed figure of the person walking in, the sound of wheels rolling catching my attention. The man finally makes it into the light as I internally groan at the sight of Otto, an old music box sat upon the rickety cart.