Janus Order Orientation and Torture?

Начните с самого начала

"Si! I am she" Claire says nervously.

"And I am Valentina! Yeah..." I say, making sure to use a Spanish accent.

"Oh Esmeralda! Valentina! Oh! This is a huge honor!" The lady says excitedly.

"You were the ones who destroyed the dam! And killed hundreds of fleshbags to protect our base!" The lady says as she seized me and Claire's hands.

"Yes! Love death and killing" I nervously laugh as I attempt to pull my hand from her grip, her tight hold not faltering.

"Ugh. That was a crazy day. Not gonna lie, they had it coming" Claire says with a smirk.

"Yeah" Toby agrees, attempting to put himself into the conversation. "Adios Muchachos"

"You two are late for your orientation. I'll take you there now" The lady says as she starts to lead us away, all of us sharing a nervous look as we follow.

————<•>————

She leads us through a door as I carefully look around the room, people in masks sitting in their seats as they wait for the presentation to begin.

We awkwardly start to squeeze past people to get our seats, mumbling apologies as we bump into almost everyone around us.

I sigh in relief as I finally sit back in my seat, my relaxation dying as soon as I see Stricklers face on the screen.

"Our time is nearly at hand" Video Strickler starts to say. "When Gunmar returns, we will be his army"

I look over towards Toby next to me, Claire on his other side as we all nervously look at eachother before looking back to the screen.

"As our brothers and sisters consolidate power around the world, remember, this isn't just about Gunmar, this is about something bigger, serving the will of our lady creator, she for whom all this is being-" Video Strickler continues to say, me tuning out as I look towards Toby who is fiddling with his headgear.

"You alright Tobes?" I mumble to him as he seems to nervously look around.

"We gotta go" Tobey whispers.

I look at him confused before looking towards everyone around us, their eyes glowing yellow as they all stare at us.

"Oh Merlin" I groan as we all jump out of our seats, running to the nearest corner as Claire gets out her staff, summoning a portal in the ground as Toby and I yell out, falling through.

I groan as I fall onto the floor roughly, Toby next to me as we seem to be in another hallway. Claire quickly grabs my hand and pulls me up as we all start to run.

"Hurry! Quick!" Claire yells as we run.

"Any time you wanna shadow zap us home is fine by me" Toby wheezes as we run, the alarms blaring around us.

"Sooner rather than later!" I yell as I activate my staff, running with it in my hand.

"We're not leaving without our friends" Claire says to us.

"Then we find them and leave" I yell as I take a look behind me, members of the Janus order walking through a door.

"Stop them!" A lady yells as they charge after us.