Secret Coordinates and Janus Order Hideout?

Start from the beginning

"Oh Merlin's balls! They're coordinates!" I exclaim loudly, waving my arms around.

"It has to lead to someplace in Arcadia!" Toby exclaims in a muffled voice.

Claire and Blinky just look at eachother with stunned faces, Toby and I sharing a look as we roll our eyes.

————<•>————

We end up following the coordinates, ending up in-front of a travel agency called 'Omni Reach', not someplace you'd think a secret organisation would meet.

"The coordinates lead to this precise location" Blinky says as we stand outside the building.

"A travel agency? Out of everything?" I say confused as I tilt my head.

"These places still exist?" Claire asks as I roll my eyes.

"Of course they exist dumbass" I sigh as I walk towards the door, attempting to open it only for the door to rattle.

"Damn it! It's locked" I sigh as I turn around to face the group.

"Locks are me speciality" NotEnrique cackles as he cracks his knuckles.

He ended up throwing a brick at the lock, the brick smashing the glass as Claire opens the door and beckons us inside.

"Keep quiet" Blinky mumbles to everyone.

We quietly creep inside, the quietness broken as Toby starts to hum and dance around. I smack the back of his head as he grunts and glares at me.

"Zip it" I whisper as I pretend to zip my mouth shut and throw away the key, Toby nodding his head and whacking his headset.

"Scour the room. Look here, here, here and here" Blinky instructs as he uses his arms to point in different directions. "This place might hold a clue to the location of the Janus Order"

NotEnrique and I spot a bookshelf, both of us smirking at eachother as we walk over to it.

"Easiest trick in the book" I say cockily as I lean my hand forward and grab a book, pulling it out only for nothing to happen.

"The secret leaver is obviously behind this one" NotEnrique cackles as he pulls out a book, nothing happening again as I smirk at him.

"Or this one" I say as I grab a book out, again nothing happening.

"This one?" NotEnrique questions as he grabs out another book, still nothing happening.

"Claire? A little help?" I say to her, Claire rolling her eyes and walking over, her and NotEnrique pulling out books as I walk over to Toby who seemed to be trying to put his face through the fetch. Of course it doesn't work as his headgear is too big.

"Still not working?" I ask with a grimace.

"My head won't fit with this thing on" Toby sighs as he gestures for me to grab it.

"I am not sticking my head through there" I grumble as I push the portal away from me.

"Please?" Toby wheezes as I roll my eyes and sigh.