Stakeout and Toby's Weird Braces?

Start from the beginning

I quickly look out the window to make sure the evil dude didn't see, the guy seemed to look around in confusion, not knowing if he had actually heard someone.

"Toby" I scowl as I quietly step out of the car and give him a hand, the boy just grabbing my hand and pulling me down with him, the gum balls clattering around us.

Now he definitely knows we're here.

"We can't lose him. You drive Blink, Toby, Y/n and I will follow on foot" Claire instructs to Blinky as I quickly sit up off the ground, this time successfully pulling Toby up as we quickly run after the guy.

"Driving! What a pleasure!" I hear Blinky yell as he drives away.

We quickly catch sight of the guy, running a bit behind him as sneakily as possible.

"There he is!" Claire comments before Blinky and the car drive past laughing loudly, the man disappearing after the car is out of view.

"Where did he go?" I ask as I quickly look around the area.

"Look!" Toby points as we look to see the guy walking into a construction area.

We waste no time in running over, the man just ahead of us before he stops and turns around. Claire and I quickly diving behind the dumpster as Toby awkwardly stands behind a construction fence, sucking in his stomach as I facepalm.

The man seemed to see us before he runs away, Claire and I groaning as we step out from behind the dumpster.

"You think he saw us?" Toby asks with wide eyes as I roll my eyes and activate my staff, Claire having the same idea and grabbing out hers too.

"New plan, capture him and we'll make him talk" Claire says into the walkie-talkie before we both run off.

We quickly run around a corner, the man just in front of us as we pant, jumping over a construction fence like a hurdle as we continue running.

I gasp as I see Toby fly ahead of us, clearly putting his hammer to use as he cheers, flying right next to the evil dude, sadly before he can actually do anything, he face plants into a moving truck as Claire and I quickly run over to him.

"This is why you need to watch where your going!" I exclaim as I quickly kneel down next to him.

"Toby are you okay?" Claire asks with a worried expression on her face.

"Go on without me! I'll be fine" He croaks as he keeps his face against the concrete.

"T.P's down" Claire says into the walkie-talkie as I quickly stand up. "We've got Otto heading into the alley between Meadowlark and main"

Claire and I nod at eachother before we quickly take off again, running the same way we saw the man run before.

"We're on main. Heading into the alley. Let's box him in" I hear Blinky say from the other end of the walkie-talkie

We quickly run into the alley way and hide behind a dumpster, the sound of tyres screeching gives me the idea that Blinky and NotEnrique are on the other side.

Claire and I nod at eachother before quickly jumping out from behind the dumpster, our staffs pointing at the man crouched on the other side of the dumpster.

"Gotcha Mr. Evil Man!" Claire exclaims before gasping as the man turns around.

He seems to be just a normal teenager with a bottle of spray paint, graffitiing the wall.

"Oh god dammit!" I groan as I watch the man run away with a bitter face.

We turn back around to see Blinky and NotEnrique getting out of the car with confused faces.