Angor Rot Attack and Everything Goes Wrong?

Start from the beginning

There stood the assassin, presenting himself to the market. The trolls raised their weapons, the one in front calling out to the rest of their team.

"Let's do this boys!" A troll yells.

"Back breaker!" Another yells.

With battle cries, they all charged at Angor, one troll missing and tripping on the stairs, while the skinnier one had been impaled by the dagger and being pushed off the side of the bridge, his cry dying out and scaring his friend.

The green troll whimpered, dropping his weapon and running off, leaving Blinky and Toby.

"Oh no" I mumble with wide eyes, the plan already going wrong.

"Angor!" Jim yells, diverting the attention towards us.

The assassin grinned, pulling more totems from the sack and lying them all around.

"Trollhunter, I have some friends I'd like you to meet." Angor rot says.

Finally emptying the sack, he tossed it and the totems down the large cavern. It wasn't long before the ground shook beneath our feet, a troll even crying out that it was an earthquake.

Out came the Golems, the horde of creatures rising and instantly surrounding the market. Trolls did their best to fight against them, but they were clearly not strong enough.

"You handle Angor, Claire, Draal and I got this" I say reassuringly, ruffling his hair before we ran down the stairs towards the golems direction.

I pointed my staff at a golem, freezing it in place as Draal grinned at the perfect time, reaching and shattering the heart of the totem.

I turn around swiftly and throw a blast at an upcoming golem, roughly sticking my staff in its chest and breaking the totem inside.

Another golem comes rushing towards me, I point my staff and freeze it in its tracks, Claire coming out from behind me and destroying the totem with her staff.

I give a quick smile at her before turning around and catching sight of everyone else, golems being destroyed left and right.

I yell out as a golem suddenly grabs me from behind, lifting me up in the air as I grunt, crazily waving my staff around trying to hit it.

Vendel suddenly slashed his staff into the golem, breaking the totem as I fall to the ground roughly.

"Thanks big dude" I huff as I stand up and dust myself off.

"I suppose the troll-hunter wouldn't like it if you died" Vendel mumbles as he turns around and strikes another golem.

"Is that your way of saying you like me?" I ask as I freeze the golem he's fighting, Vendel swiftly destroying it.

"Don't push it Enchantress" Vendel says before he goes to fight another troll, leaving me smiling like an idiot.

Suddenly a car comes driving down the stairs, hitting Angor rot who was fighting Jim. I quickly run over and smile as I see Blinkys face pop out the window.

"I drove! Did you see Ms Y/n? I drove a human automobile! What a Thrill" Blinky yells excitedly to Jim and I.

His excitement died rather quickly when Angor lifted the car off of him, Blinky hanging upside down inside.