PyroBligst and Goodbye Aaarrrggh?

Start from the beginning

"Your not gonna like it" I say as I remember asking Blinky about it.

The crowd roared as the opposite team entered the ring, the two tossing the ball back and forth.

"Oh boy" Jim mumbles with a roll of his eyes at the other team.

Draal leaned closer to Jim and I, seeing that we're staring at the other team with wide eyes.

"The objective is simple" Draal says as he places a hand on Jim's shoulder "You and Aaarrrgghh need to get the gorb past the team and into the Scoothscryer"

"Yeah, but...where's Aaarrrgghh!?" Claire questions as we all start to look around.

"I thought he was with Tobias" Blinky says as Vendel stepped up to us.

"Blinkous, where is Aaarrrgghh!?" Vendel exclaims.

"He isn't here? I-I hardly noticed" Blinky stumbles with wide eyes.

"It is imperative that he play. You, the big-headed one, he likes you. Go find him." Vendel says to Toby.

"Yeah Toby, go fetch him" I mumble as I push him away.

"Draal, your in" Vendel says.

"It will be my honour to compete in the forge once again" Draal says with a bow.

"Not compete, win" Vendel says with a tense look on his face.

I didn't realise trolls took this so seriously.

"It is only a game Vendel" Blinky laughs.

"This isn't a game!" Vendel exclaims.

"Okay, Vendel, can I have my amulet back now?" Jim asks making me grimace.

"You didn't tell the boy? I thought I asked you to?" Vendel says to me making Jim look at me confused.

"I tried! But I kept chickening out" I sigh as Vendel rolls his eyes.

"In PyroBligst, combatants must earn their weapons. Including your amulet" Draal says to Jim as Jim's eyes widen.

"Great" Jim says with a frown as we look at his amulet hung up.

"Good luck Draal" I say as I pat his back.

"What? No good luck for me?" Jim asks making me roll my eyes.

"I was getting there" I laugh as I walk up to him.

I give him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before pulling away with a smile.

"Good luck troll hunter" I laugh as I ruffle his hair before walking over to Blinky and Claire.

"Cute" Claire comments as I stand next to her.

"Shut up" I mumble as I push her shoulder lightly.

We watch as they walk into the middle of the hero's forge, facing their opponents.

The arena floor spun, the Scoothscryer appearing from the ground and out shot the ball, the Krubera team charging for it, easily catching the Gorb. However, they didn't get far before Draal had tackled him making the metal ball bounce away.

Jim followed it's trail, the other Krubera had chased as well, quickly cutting the distance between him and Jim.

"Oh no" I mumble as I grab Claire's arm tightly.

"Relax, he's fine" she reassures.

Right as Jim was going to grip the ball, he was grabbed by the waist and tossed back like a ragdoll. The said Trollhunter flying through the air and skitting over the edge, screaming as he managed to get a grip on the ledge.