The Killstone and Queen Ursuna?

Beginne am Anfang

"The centuries pass, yet, you remain forever in our hearts" Queen Usurna says.

"Sweet" I mumble to Jim.

"My queen" Aaarrrgghh says with a soft smile.

She said nothing more and stepped to the side, stopping in front of Blinky and Jim, poor Jim looked nervous to be presented to her.

"Allow me to introduce our Trollhunter, slayer of Gunmar's son" Blinky says as he shoved Jim lightly forward, Jim finding it hard to speak.

"Uh, James Lake Jr. your Queen-ness" Jim stumbles making me cough slightly to cover my laugh.

She hooked her finger beneath his jaw, inspecting him as my eyes widen.

"Human Trollhunter, I heard stories, didn't believe" Queen Ursurna says as my eyes narrow slightly at her words.

As she spoke and moved Jim's cheeks around, I had stepped up, gently elbowing Jim in the side.

"Ask her about the stone" I mumbled to Jim.

"Y-your highness...lady?" Jim stutters out as i grimace with a nervous laugh.

"I recently heard a story about the deep caverns and a magical stone" As Jim spoke, the queen stared him down, confused at the matter but didn't seem angry.

"A stone?" She asks.

"Uh, from a trilogy of some sorts? Some might say of the Triumbric variety?" I cut in as Jim clearly doesn't know what to say.

"And who are you?" She asks with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Uh- Y/n L/n...your majesty?" I stumble with wide eyes.

Jim started laughing quietly from next to me making me swiftly dig me elbow in his ribs as he groans.

"Ask about the stone" Toby says from behind us.

The Queen opens her mouth to speak but before she could, the golden staff belonging to Vendel had appeared in front of Jim and I.

"That's not how you speak to a Queen" Vendel says sharply, however, Queen Usurna didn't mind, instead, she simply let out a small chuckle and turned to us.

"Their informality is amusing. No, Trollhunter, we do not have it but I am familiar with that which you seek. It was once in our possession but stolen years ago" She says softly.

"But if you don't have it...why did you come here?" Jim asked innocently before jumping back, panicked features etched on his face as Vendel grew close.

"To celebrate... this rare and momentous visit. I propose a grand match of PyroBligst!" Vendel exclaims excitedly.

"Pyro- what?" I say confused as everyone starts to cheer.

"Than it is wise that I brought with me our tribe's two hottious trolls" Queen Ursuna says with a slight smirk.

She stepped to the side as two large, serious trolls walk out.

All the female trolls started giggling and dreamily looking at them as i grimace.

"Aaarrrgghh will represent us" Vendel started, Aaarrrgghh stepping forward "to be paired with our trollhunter"

Jim gasped at the news, the crowd cheering and Toby jumped excitedly.

"Yeah! Go Jim!" Toby yells.

"Wait, PyroBligst? What is this? Is it dangerous?" I ask quickly.

"Oh, it is a tradition as old as it is dismembering" Blinky says as my eyes widen.

Jim looked shocked at that, not thinking it was a very good idea anymore.

"I shall look forward to the game, later this evening" Queen Ursuna says.

The Krubera stepped off, leaving poor Jim to comprehend all of it.

"This is a bad idea" I say as I grab Jim's arm.

"Everything we do is a bad idea" Jim sighs.

————<•>————

Authors note:

Not much happened in this chapter sorry

Hope you enjoyed it either way :)