The Killstone and Queen Ursuna?

Start from the beginning

"Maybe a shield! Or like explosive balls or something" I say excitedly.

"That would be cool" Jim says with a wide smile "all I know is we have to cut it and then-"

Before Jim could voice his train of thought, a horn blowing had caught everyone's attention, we turned to inspect where it came from.

"What was that?" Claire asks.

The lights began to dim, and every creature that inhabited Trollmarket had moved to see the unsuspecting arrival.

"Great, now it's even more crowded" I groan.

"Stay close" Jim says as he grabs my hand and leads us towards the source. He donned his armour on and got his sword out as my hands start to glow F/c.

"Put that sword away! And turn that hand magic off!Don't you know our guests are sensitive to light?" Bagdwella exclaims.

The guests have finally been revealed, bulky trolls slowly stomped through the pathways, their Queen standing on a flat perch, being carried through the market.

"Guests?" Jim's voice rang out. Trolls around them had dipped their heads in respect, the queen's face filled with no emotion as she studied those below her.

"Wow" I say breathlessly as we all watch in shock.

"They look like Aaarrrggghh!" Claire points out.

"I know her, Queen Usurna of the Krubera" I say, remembering reading about it.

"Correct, they reside in the deepest caverns under the Earth's mantle. Rarely do they venture this close to the surface." Blinky says excitedly.

"Deepest caverns?" Jim asks Blinky and I "y-you don't think that-?"

"It's possible" Blinky says as I nod.

"And convenient" I say as we watch.

The guards of Queen Usurna bowed, lowering her platform, enabling her to step off safely and right to Vendel who had greeted her.

"Your visit is an unexpected honour" Vendel says, but he looks tense?

"Vendel" Queen Ursurna says simply.

Behind Vendel, the Trollhunters had bowed as well, I slightly lifted my head and studied the welcomed guests.

"They're as talkative as Aaarrrggghh too" Jim mumbles to me as I laugh quietly.

"I thought Aaarrrgghh was a Gumm-Gumm" Toby says, not bothering to whisper.

"Aaarrrgghh was but he was born a Krubera" Blinky said in a quiet tone, lightly hinting to Toby to lower his own.

"Now hush" Blinky says as he covers Toby's mouth with his hand.

Queen Usurna turned to Aaarrrgghh, her face calm at the sight of him. She stepped over, her staff clinking against the stone and Vendel moved the side, letting her near.

"Aarghaumont, my kingstro" Queen Usurna says.

The two bowed, Aaarrrgghh humming as their foreheads had joined, the carvings on Aaarrrgghh had glowed a purplish hue, the two silent as they rejoined.