Troll party and Cute Sibling Moments?

————<•>————

"We have many problems, which ones this?"————<•>————

————<•>————

"Don't touch me scuff!" Someone sung, the source coming from a stereo that NotEnrique sat next too while sipping out of a plastic cup. "Don't touch me scuff!"

Claire narrowed her eyes and stomped over towards her fake brother. I sigh and flop down on the couch, knowing this will only be another argument between the two.

"Ey, how do I boost the subwoofers on this thing?" NotEnrique asks Claire.

"Would you turn that off? Baby up and get in your crib!" Claire yells angrily.

Before anything else could be said, the doorbell rang. Claire froze before quickly rushing towards the front door and pulling it open.

"Hey, ladies! Made enough guac for..." Claire started to say before pausing when she realised there's no one there.

"Don't worry, I got it!" NotEnrique yells as he runs to the back door and pulls it open.

My mouth goes agape as I watch dozens and dozens of trolls start to flood in the house—cheering and carrying on, clearly ready to party.

"You can not be serious right now." I groan.

"Come on in! Mi casa es su casa! Look at you. Aren't you the big one? Haha. Hey! Grog! Haven't seen you in a while" NotEnrique greets as he holds the door open for his guests.

Claire gasps loudly, weaving through the growing crowd with worry in her eyes.

"Keep it movin'. Keep it movin'. Got plenty of room." NotEnrique says, although that was far from the truth.

I could barely see the floor anymore. Instead the only thing I could see were heads of dancing trolls.

"No! No way! You are not having a party! Y/n, back me up!" Clair yells to me, making me quickly sit up and face them.

"Yeah! No party!" I yell before flopping back down on the couch.

NotEnrique laid on his stomach, relaxing on the island in the kitchen which was already filled with plastic cups with unknown substances.

"Haha. By the looks of it, I am. What time your friends coming' over?" NotEnrique asks.

"Oh you insufferable gremlin." I groan as I stand up and make my way over to them.