Troll party and Cute Sibling Moments?

Start from the beginning

"I don't get it guys, I thought we were BFF's" Darci says.

"Whatttt, this old thing" I point inside. "No, this is a study group"

"Yeah! Party!" I hear a troll yell from inside causing me to grimace.

"Wait, are those...college kids?" Darci asks with a flustered face as she caught sight of a trolls silhouette from the window.

Oh boy.

"Let us in! We can hang with upperclassmen!" Mary exclaims, but me and Claire don't budge from our spot in front of the door.

"No, I can't. I'm not opening this door" Claire says firmly.

Mary released another groan, stepping to the window, only for me to block it, my arms stretched wide.

"No! Don't!" Claire yells as they try and look inside.

"Come on. Fine! I'll find another way in! Your act will not stop the power of love!" Mary says, her head held up high before she takes off.

"Wait. Mary. Are you crazy?" Claire asks as we watch her run around to the side of the house.

"Wait, I thought she was dating Dylan?" I mumble.

"I thought it was Luke" Claire mumbles.

"No, Luke was last week" I mumble.

"You should have invited us" Darci says with a glare before she follows Mary.

"No, no! Stop! Get off my house" Claire yells at Mary—watching as she somehow made it to the roof.

The things Mary would do to talk to a guy.

Not wasting time, Claire and I enter the house back through the front door, locking it behind us.

Cheers and laughs echo through the house. I narrow my eyes as I catch sight of NotEnrique—who had hopped onto the coat rack. He spun it around before he faced Claire and I, the two of us both looking very annoyed.

"Ugh" Claire groans as she looks around.

"Was that the delivery guy with me socks? We're almost outta snacks" NotEnrique asks making me roll my eyes.

This gremlin was getting on my last nerves.

"Mary and Darci are here. Do you realize how busted we are? Mary's gonna tell everyone!" Claire exclaims in frustration as I pat her back.

"Great! This party's blowing up!" NotEnrique exclaims.

"Ugh, don't you get it?!" I yell.

"She's got 30,000 dumb followers online. One pic of this, and we're talking news vans, black helicopters, you on a dissection table" Claire lists.

NotEnrique stuck out his tongue, a disgusted and mocking noise accompanying it.

"Ooooh" He grumbles.

"Ooooh, indeed" I mumble with a roll of my eyes.

"Just fix this! Shut it down!" Claire says.