Troll party and Cute Sibling Moments?

Comenzar desde el principio

"Glug." NotEnrique groans in disgust before he disappears once more into the crowd.

I grimace as I look to what looks like a pile of goo on the floor.

Claire looks to Glug in disgust before she grabs my arm and squeezes us through another tight space, trying to catch up to her changeling brother.

We find him on the kitchen counter, Jim and other trolls in a circle around a gnome that seems to be acting as a spinner.

Apparently trolls play Spin the Bottle.

"Hello, Gnomes! Hold still here. I gotcha. Here we go. Round and round it goes. Who ya smooch? Nobody knows!" NotEnrique sang, trolls watching until the Gnome stops, the tip of his hat pointing at a very annoyed Claire.

I don't think Claire is going to be kissing anyone.

"Claire, let's maybe calm down a bit-" I start to say before stopping as I see Claire is not listening.

Claire angrily swats the Gnome off the counter and gets close to NotEnrique, fuming.

"Stop this party right now!" She yells.

"Why? It's just getting good" NotEnrique says.

There was suddenly a large knock at the door until it fell off its hinges, again. I look around the trolls and find Aaarrrgghh standing behind the door.

"Aaarrrgghh!" I yell in happiness.

"Finally someone sane. I'm so glad you're here" Claire says.

After getting himself in the house, he fixed the door and turned to Claire and me, instantly smelling Glug.

"Uh, yes. Is that Glug?" He asks before heading off.

"Oh come on!" I yell as I watch him walk away and join the party.

"Hey! Let go of that! That's not yours!" Claire yells as she chases a troll who started eating a bowl.

I sigh and flop down on the couch. I close my eyes to try and keep some of my sense—that is until a troll decides to sit on me.

I yell out and attempt to push the abnormally large troll off of me.

"Get. Off. Of. Me!" I yell as I gasp for air, which was hard with a troll sitting on my stomach.

The troll quickly gets off, making me sigh in relief as I calmly sit on the couch instead.

That was, until my peace was disturbed by Claire.

"Y/n! We have a problem!" Claire yells.

"We have many problems, which ones this?" I ask as I look up to Claire from my spot on the couch.

"Darci and Mary!" Claire yells, making me quickly sit up as we run to the door.

Claire quickly opens the door, both of us standing directly in the way so they can't see the amount of trolls in Claire's house.

"Hey ladies, what's going on" Claire asks as casually as possible.

"Throwing a rager and not telling us, is what's going down!" Mary yells.