Troll party and Cute Sibling Moments?

Start from the beginning

"Oh no, no, no." Claire groans in annoyance before gasping as her phone starts to ring.

She grabs my hand and pulls me behind the stairs before she pulls out her phone and answers Mary's call.

"Hey girls, sup?" Claire says nervously.

"Sup Claire?" Mary asks in a confused tone "Sorry, we're late. Just swung by Tremiti's for a large triple meat'za"

"Extra carnivore. Your favourite." Darci's voice pipes up.

Suddenly I spot a Troll and a Gnome climbing through the upstairs window.

"No, no, no! Get away from there you stupid gremlins." I exclaim as I grab a broom and start whacking them away, the troll and gnome yelling at me as I yell back.

"Claire? Who's over there?" Mary asks.

"Just Y/n." Claire says nervously.

"Yeah, but I heard another voice, is someone over?" Darci asks.

"Nobody. We'll hang out another time." Claire says as she watches me swing a broom at the troll who wouldn't get off the window.

"Move you stupid thing." I yell as I whack the troll on the head, successfully flinging it away.

I sigh in relief and turn back around—only to see no Claire. My eyebrows scrunch together in confusion before a scream comes from the wardrobe—a huge troll in front of the door.

The troll suddenly started to wedge itself into said wardrobe, and I start to realise where Claire is.

"Oh no." I groan as I hear Claire's panicked voice.

She managed to push herself out, slamming the door shut and shaking the slobber from her device.

"You alright?" I ask as I walk over to her.

"Define alright?" She says.

"Not having slobber all over your phone" I say.

"Then no, I'm not alright" She sighs.

We start to push through the crowd of trolls before we found a small space that we immediately walked over too, well I walked, Claire fell.

I quickly pull her up as she angrily looks around the crowd.

"Hey! Get out!" She yells, but no one listens.

"Bloody gremlins" I mumble before trolls started grabbing us and pulling us around.

We could barely move through the crowd. It was like I was in the mosh pit of a concert.

I dodged flying elbows of dancing trolls and managed to narrowly dodge a gnome that went flying over my head, piercing the wall just behind me.

"Hey! Watch it!" I yell at the gnome.

"Spit that out now!" I hear Claire yell as she tries to pull a lamp out of a trolls mouth.

I quickly walk over to her, hastily avoiding all the trolls.

"What is that?" Claire says, pointing at a huge glob of a troll.