Creating a Plan and Siblings Quarrel?

Start from the beginning

"Okay, fine. We spike the coffee" Jim says.

The medicine bottle appears again, the greenish liquid pouring into the coffeeStrickler once again taking a sip and collapsing, and the four of us enter the office again, this time not minding how fast we walked to the desk.

"Shadow staff" Claire says.

"I use my Warhammer to take out the goblin on the bookshelf " Toby says.

"And I take the goblin on the windowsill" I say.

The Hammer collided with the Goblin, stopping him from firing at us while I fire my powers at the goblin on the windowsillthe goblin immediately exploding into goop as Jim, once again, headed for the ring.

"Then I ever so gently remove the ring" Jim says.

Jim tugged at the ring, the story being affected just by an innocent question.

"But what if it doesn't come off?" I question.

"Why would it not come off?" Jim asks in a slightly frustrated voice.

"Have you ever worn a ring before? He might have a fat finger and it could be stuck to him!" I exclaim to the boy.

It wasn't a stupid question. It was a very logical one.

Jim was still hopelessly tugging at the ring, despite using all the force he could, he was still being gentle.

"Yeah, it could be glued on" Toby agrees.

"Why would it be glued on?" Claire asks confused.

"You said be ready for every precaution" Toby says.

"He's waking up" I say.

Claire and Toby pull their arms away from Jim after trying to help pull the ring off, which was only stuck due to my question.

"Oh my- how is he waking up? This isn't even really happening!" Jim cried out in annoyance.

"I'm being creative!" I exclaim back.

Their target still hadn't raised his gaze to find them, rubbing his sore forehead.

"Cut off his hand!" I yell without hesitation.

"What?" Jim exclaims.

"Use the sword! Hurry! Do it!" Claire agrees.

"No! I'm not gonna cut-" Jim starts before I cut him off.

"Do it! Do it! Before it's too late!" I yell.

The sword of Daylight appeared in his hands, right as Strickler lowered the intended handJim let out a war cry, the sword flying down only to be frozen in place by Toby's cry.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Toby cries.

We all turn to him from our spots—Toby against the window with a bowl of popcorn on his lap, me sitting next to Toby with Jim leaning his back against my legs from the ground and Claire next to him with her legs crossed.

"If you chop his hand off, you chop your mum's hand off too, remember?" Toby reminds.

"I'm sure Barbara won't mind" I say, yelping as Toby hits my arm.