Weird Pixie Things and Father?

Začít od začátku

————<•>————

I walk alongside Jim as we enter the gym. I immediately spot Coach Lawrence—the two of us sharing large smiles as he walks up to me.

"L/n!" He yells as he gives me a fist bump.

"Coach!" I exclaim with a smile as we laugh at eachother before I continue to walk alongside Jim.

"Why does he like you so much?" Jim questions with a laugh.

"I'm a likeable person" I shrug.

"Cant argue with that" Jim says with a smirk making me playfully punch his shoulder.

"Shut up" I grumble, about to make a more witty comment other than shut up (it's my go to line when I'm flustered) before a scream interrupts us.

"I'm Steve! You're not Steve! I'm Steve! I'm Steve! I'm Steve!" Steve yells as he runs out of the boys change rooms, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Everyone watches him go in silence before chatting away again like nothing happened.

"I think he's Steve?" I joke as Jim laughs.

"SAT season. I'll tell you, one kid snaps like a snow pea every spring" Coach Lawrence says.

I then notice Claire running over to us excitedly making Jim and I look at her confused.

"So...Shadow dancer?" Claire asks.

Here we go again. Claire insists that because we are now Trollhunters with cool powers and weapons, we need superhero names. I've tried to tell her that a cool superhero name doesn't exist—because in real life they're super cringey, but she doesn't listen.

"Sure...if you want to be bullied on the internet" I remark causing the girl to sigh.

"Ugh! I just-don't you think I should be coming up with my own name?" Claire questions, wanting to come up with a cool name herself but not knowing any cool ones (mostly because they don't exist).

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Got any others?" Jim asks her.

"How about Queen Death Viper 5000 of the Shadow Realm?" Claire asks playfully.

"Ooo, I like that one" I laugh before freezing.

My ear starts to feel a weird tingly feeling—I immediately slap the side of my head, trying to get rid of the horrible feeling, not realising I had just paused in the middle of the corridor.

Jim seemed to realise I wasn't following anymore and stopped to look back—watching me with a confused face.

"You good?" Jim questions, snapping me out of my thoughts as he walks over to me.

"Yeah...fine" I mutter as I feel my eyes slightly glaze over. "I uh, need the bathroom, save me a seat?"

"Yeah, sure" Jim says confused before I run off.

When I make it to the bathroom—I slam open the door, slightly panting as I continuously blink my eyes, trying to keep them opened when they suddenly felt so drowsy.

I lean my back against a toilet cubicle door and bring my hands to my eyes—rubbing them roughly before closing them tightly, and then it stopped.

I slowly bring my hands away from my face and look around at my surroundings—a fearful expression on my face.

Where the hell did the bathroom go?

I realise I'm now standing on the side of the road in front of my house? Well this isn't creepy.