Jealous Toby and Magic Staff Practice?

Start from the beginning

"Oops" He chuckles making me narrow my eyes.

"Watch it carrot head" I snarl while pointing my staff towards him.

Toby scoffs before muttering something incoherent under his breath.

"What did you just say?" Claire asks while glaring at him.

"I said you both have awesome staffs and you both totally deserve it. Even though you both lost the Killstone." Toby mumbles the last part, but we both heard it.

"Excuse me, Mr. God King, you were the one in charge of getting the stone and you blew it!" Claire exclaims.

"Exactly! Your the one who had it! But you had to open your large mouth and shout it to the world!" I yell with a glare on my face.

Toby growls before he swings his broom at me—my eyes widening as I quickly dodge it. Claire yells before swinging her staff at Toby and soon we're all just wildly swinging our weapons at each other, screaming and yelling at eachother in blind rage.

"-and if Jim were here-" I start to say before Toby cuts me off.

"But Jim's not here, Newbie. You know where he is? Jim's getting chewed out right now by ghosts because of your butterfingers!" Toby says bitterly.

"Funny enough, I recall it being your big, annoying mouth!" I exclaim as I swing my staff, only just missing his head.

"And who are you calling newbie!" Claire yells in anger.

"I've been eaten by a troll. What have you done?" Toby sasses.

"We've been keeping your annoying butt alive" I exclaim as I hit my staff on his stomach, making him fall to the ground with a small groan.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I've been there for Jim since the beginning" Toby exclaims as he stands up and tosses his broom at Claire—said girl quickly move out of the way.

I narrow my eyes as Claire and I simultaneously point our staffs at Toby—ready to practice with our new target.

"Get down!" Jim's voice suddenly yells towards Toby as he runs towards us.

He tackles Toby to the floor right before a portal opened up where Toby just was—a F/c energy blast going right through it.

"O-oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Claire immediately says.

"I'm not" I say as I go to hit Toby with my staff before Jim quickly grabs my arms and pulls me away from Toby as I struggle to get him.

"Alright feisty pants, that's enough" Jim says with a nervous laugh.

Toby didn't waste a second before he stood up and pointed an accusing finger at Claire and I.

"Jim! They tried to kill me" Toby yells in shock.

"And I'll do it again" I huff as I go to attack him making Jim quickly grab my waist and pull me away, again.

"Stop! Enough! The council was right!" Jim yells loudly, immediately causing us all to go quiet.

"What did my father say?" Draal questions.