Claire and Y/n The Super Spys?

Start from the beginning

I simply glanced at Jim, our eyes meeting and neither of us looking away.

"You don't think he's crazy, do you?" Darci questions.

"No" I say immediately.

"We don't know" Claire corrects. "But we're gonna find out."

"Oh joy" I say sarcastically.

I look away from Jim and start to walk out of the classroom with Darci and Claire.

"So what's your plan? Wait, why do you even want to spy on Jim?" I ask Claire with a confused look on my face.

"Because you're my best friend and you obviously like him so I'm going to help you" She says with a determined look on her face making me smile.

"Who knew you could be so sweet" I say to Claire as I pinch her cheeks making her slap my hand away.

"Oh shut up, now we need a game plan" Claire says as she starts to explain how we are going to hide behind a wall and listen to what they're talking about.

Great game plan, I know.

"He's coming over for dinner?!" We hear Toby yell making us quickly hide behind a wall.

"I know. I thought it was a bad idea at first, but think about it. This could work in our favor." Jim says, making me and Claire look at each-other confused.

"Totally. Like how?" Toby asks.

"You know how he practically lives in his office? Well, if he's busy with me, you guys can break in. See if he's hiding anything about the bridge." Jim says making my eyes widen.

Jim's going to break in? Into what? And what is this bridge?

"Covert operation. My two favourite words! After taco truck, of course." Toby says happily.

"No more secrets. No more lies. It's all coming out. Tonight." Jim says as he starts heading to where me and Claire were hiding.

"Oh no" Claire whispers as she quickly grabs me and pull me to where she sees a dirty socks bin.

"Don't you dare" I whisper at her making her send me a 'sorry' look before shoving me in the dirty socks bin and jumping in after me, squishing us completely.

"If you can find out where the bridge is, then it is goodbye, Mr. S." Jim says as we pop our heads out of the dirty socks bin, me pulling a sock off of Claire's head.

"Gross" I mumble as we pull ourselves out of the bin.

"Agreed" She groans as she pulls a sock out of her top.

"A dirty socks bin? Really?! Shoving me in a locker would've been better!" I exclaim at her before gagging at the smell.

"I was under pressure!" She exclaims back.

Merlin, we smell so bad.

"Think you could call your mum to pick us up?" She asks with a hopeful look on her face.

"Didn't I tell you? She's on another business trip, she's going to be gone for a month" I say sadly while look at the floor and kicking a lone sock.