" You kiss me so much! Do I stop you? "

" No! Bc you are my Tiny Thing! " He cupped my face and kissed me.

" Okay ,enough enough! Rest for sometime now "I said pulling away.

" Can you care about me? A lot? " He sadly pouted.

" I will " He smiled hearing my response.

" You are an cute angel...but mine! " He said hugging me like how a kid protects its doll.

" Am I? " I laughed bc I never saw him being this childish.

" Yes *cute nod* You know...ever since you have been with be....I have been so happy! thisssssss big! " He spread his arms to show the amount of happiness I gave him. It made me blush, how he be such two different people sometimes.

" You are so cute when you're drunk " I laughed.

" I'm not cute- I'M HOT " He proudly flexed his muscles.

" You are muscular, I won't lie " He was being so cute, I couldn't help but hug him.

" Of course I'm!  " He said. " Feel my muscles! " He took my hand and caressed it against his bare chest and abs. His skin was so smooth and soft.

" J-Jungkook.."

" Yes? "

" Y-You should s-sleep right now..." I blushed.

" But I'm hungry! " He formed a line with his lips.

" what do you want to eat? " I asked.

" Ummmm....You! " He smirked.

" M-Me? And h-how are you gonna do t-that? " I stuttered. A gasp escaped my mouth as I felt him caress my inner thigh.

" I have many different ways to " He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

" N-No...stop.." I whimpered with my eyes closed.

"  You are so sensitive, Kitten " He said and continued kissing my neck and caressing my inner thigh.

" J-Jungkook....s-stop " I could barely frame a proper sentence. I pressed my thighs together bc it became unbearable.

" I love your sensitivity Tiny Thing " He gave me one last kiss and hugged me. Suddenly the doorbell rang, which made me get up but Jungkook pulled me on top of him.

" Are you going in front of them with that bra on? Wear something on top of it " He bossily ordered but thankfully bc of him, I remembered what I was wearing.

" I want that view all to myself " He said in his raspy voice as I searched for an jacket in my room. I found it and I wore it while running downstairs.

" Coming! " I opened the door and saw Taehyung oppa.

" Hey come in! " I smiled.

" Thanks...can I have some coffee? I'm really tired " He said.

" Sure! Take a shower till then " I locked the door and walked to the kitchen.

" Where is Jungkook? "

" Oh, him? He drank too much and is probably asleep now " I said.

" I see, hope he didn't trouble you a lot " He chuckled and walked upstairs whereas I went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee for him.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I came back to my room after dinner and saw Jungkook sleeping uncomfortably. I did my night routine and lied down next to him.

I put his head on the pillow properly and covered the both of us with the blanket.

" Goodnight " I kissed his cheek and slept.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I woke up and saw Jungkook was still beside me, sleeping peacefully. I got up and did my morning routine.

After I had taken a bath, I came out with my towel wrapped around me. I took the bottle kept on the nightstand, and slowly drank the water even tho I was crazy thirsty.

" What a view to look at right after waking up " I heard Jungkook's morning voice. I gasped and spilled some water on myself and on the floor.

" When did you wake up? " I turned around to look at him.

" Some minutes ago " He said.

" Is your head hurting? You drank so much yesterday " I asked with concern.

" It is hurting....but seeing you makes me feel better " He said making me blush.

" I-I will wear my c- " Before I could finish, he pulled me on top of him.

" No let me admire this doll face first " He looked into my eyes making me lower my gaze.

" L-Let me go..." I muttered. He ignored what I said and hugged me, not letting me go.

" Jungkook let me at least wear something..." I pleaded.

" You are not naked, you're still wearing this stupid towel " He said, tucking on the towel.

" Please? I will be back in 10 minutes! " I said and thankfully he let me off the hook.

So here it is...Hope you liked it! 

PLZ VOTE💜💜💜