Tim Drake x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  Tim leaned on my shoulder as I asked him,"When was the last time you slept, Drake?"

  Tim said,"Two days ago. No, three days ago. Why?"

  I said,"No reason. I've missed you. You do remember that we're together, right?"

  Tim chuckled and kissed my cheek saying,"I remember, Y/N. I couldn't forget."

  I smiled at him saying,"Just checking, Timmy. I could actually use your help on something."

  Tim nodded and said,"I'm listening."

  I put my Math homework out in front of Tim, and Tim laughed.

  I groaned saying,"Tim, don't laugh. I'm seriously at a D in this class, and I need this class in order to graduate. I'm struggling. I don't get anything, and nothing she gives me is helping me. Could you help your girlfriend out?"

  Tim picked up my homework and said,"I can help you, N/N. Let's start with the first problem."

  I let out a sigh of relief, before Tim began to help me with my homework. After about four hours, I understood what I had been doing wrong the whole time.

  Tim looked at the time and said,"I'll take you home."

  I nodded, and Tim carried my stuff for me. He took me home, before I stopped him from walking back to his car.

  I said,"Hey, thank you for not making fun of me when I didn't understand something. It means more than you know."

  Tim cupped my face and said,"You're welcome. I'm always here to help you, Y/N. I love you."

  I said,"I love you, too. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

  Tim nodded saying,"See you tomorrow."