Teen Robin x Reader

Dedicated to jinbop_minecraft_gal.

This Teen Robin x Reader was based off Damian's time as being the leader of the Teen Titans.

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was sitting at the Tower waiting on the team to get back. It was nothing like the original Teen Titan Tower, but it was very beneficial and amazing to have. The original Titans would come around every once and a while to check on our progress. I thought that was great, because it gave the team an extra set of mentors to obtain in the long run.

  I was typing my report to give to Superman, before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

  I immediately recognized the touch and leaned on his hand saying,"Nightwing, how is Blüdhaven doing?"

  Nightwing smiled down at me and squeezed my shoulder saying,"Fine, but I could have used your company. Damian tells me you have been putting the hurt on those criminals out there. I am proud of you, Y/N. Yes, I do mean it."

  A smile formed on my face, before I asked Nightwing,"Really, why?"

  Nightwing chuckled and crossed his arms saying,"Because you bring a shining light to this team. I am certain everyone realizes it. You are always the one to step up and put your life on the line. Damian realizes it, too, which is exactly why you are taking over the missions now."

  I would smile, but I just looked at Dick with a number of different expressions.

  I quickly said,"Are you sure about that, Nightwing? I...I think that Damian is fine with leading the team. He knows what he's doing. Maybe, I should-"

  I stopped myself from saying anything else, before Nightwing tried to reassure me that everything was gonna be okay.

  "I am positive, Y/N. This is your chance to be a leader and make those tough decisions. Trust me, you will be nervous, but you will get the hang of it quickly. I have faith in you, Y/N. I have always had faith in you."

  I wiped my tears and hugged him tightly. Nightwing hugged back and slowly pulled away.

  Damian walked in on Dick and I's talk and said,"Grayson, what are you doing here? Should you not be in Blüdhaven?"

  Dick rolled his eyes and went to respond to Damian, but I shook my head saying,"No, Dick has been helping me with my problems. What's up, Dami?"

  Damian looked at Dick, and I knew he needed to talk to him. I kissed both their cheeks and smirked at seeing Damian blushing.
  I jogged up the stairs and walked into my room. I sat on my bed, only to feel something lay on me. Ace.

  "Aww, I missed you, too, boy. I did need some company."

  Ace laid across my lap and rested his head on my leg. I smiled and held his paw, before I closed my eyes. Ace started barking, and I bolted up from my resting spot. Ace only barked when there was an intruder nearby. Trust me, Ace always sensed trouble early.

  I immediately led him into the closet, before I gently closed the door. I grabbed my staff and made my way down the hall. It was quiet; too quiet. I felt a presence behind me and turned around lunging at the person. It was Deathstroke. I frowned, and he threw me against the wall.

  I groaned in pain but made my way back towards him.

  Slade grabbed me by my throat and sternly said,"Do not waste my time, girl. I am here to kill you, so let's get this over with. I am gonna make you suffer."

  Slade tightened his grip around my neck, while I gasped for air. Something entered Slade's wrist, and it was Damian's sword.
  I smiled, before Slade let go of me. I fell to the ground and held my throat. The team ran in and covered me. I smiled and helped them defeat Deathstroke.

  Slade yelled,"THIS ISN'T THE LAST TIME WE MEET, Y/N!! JUST YOU WAIT!!"

  For some reason, tears formed in my eyes. I realized that I was terrified of what Slade might do to me. I let my tears fall, before I rushed up the stairs.

  Damian yelled,"L/N, WAIT!!"

  I just slammed the door and sat on the bed. I looked at a picture I took with the team a few months ago and weakly smiled at it. Someone walked in, and I knew it was Damian.

  He sat down beside me and said,"Y/N, what's wrong?"

  I smiled at Damian's concern, but I instantly cried saying,"I...I feel worthless, Dami. Dick passed on being the leader of this team to me, but I cannot even handle Slade on my own. How am I supposed to be an honorable example? Damian, I am not ready for this. I think you should-"

  I was cut off by warm lips meeting mine. I was surprised, but I had waited months for this moment to come. I brought Damian closer and ran my fingers through his hair.

  Damian stroked my cheek, before I pulled away breathless saying,"Damian, I...I love you."

  Damian smiled and said,"I love you, too, Y/N. What do you say, leader, wanna give this another try?"

  I blushed but smirked saying,"You know I love competition. Always, Boy Wonder."

  Damian gave me a good luck kiss, before I went to begin my journey leading the team. It was a little rocky at first, but it helped having Damian on standby when I was injured or sick.