Bruce Wayne x Daughter Reader

Decided to add 15 new parts to this book. This is the first one.

   Y/N'S POV

  I walked inside Dad's office, and he immediately got up from his chair, so I could sit down.

  I said,"Dad, no. Sit back down in your chair. I can sit on the sofa. It's fine."

  Dad sent me a look, and I sat down in his chair.

  He kissed my forehead, before he said to me,"Princess, I only have ten minutes with you before my next meeting."

  I pouted and said,"But that's not enough time for me to talk to you."

  Dad looked up from his paperwork and over at me saying,"What all do you need to tell me, Y/N?"

  Come on, Y/N. You have to tell him.

  I closed my eyes before I said,"Emmett's taking me out again tonight, so I won't be stopping by Wayne Manor later on."

  Dad rolled his eyes, and I chuckled saying,"Daddy, you can't be the only guy in my life. Don't be selfish. As much as I love you, the boys, Alfred, Gordon, and whoever else there may be, I want to be able to have a family of my own with someone one day. You know that."

  Dad didn't say anything, but I knew he heard me. I should've told him what I wanted to tell him. I just- I didn't know if it would be the best thing to do before his important meeting.

  Lucius entered Dad's office and said,"Mr. Wayne, I'm afraid it's time for your next meeting."

  Lucius noticed me and said,"Y/N, it's always good to see you. I'm sorry, but could you-"

  I nodded saying,"Of course. I was just leaving anyway. Bye, Lucius."

  Lucius waved to me, before I jogged over to Dad.

  Dad hugged me and said,"I love you, Y/N."

  I kissed his cheek and squeezed his waist saying,"I love you, too, Dad. Bye. Good luck with your meeting."

  ......

  I tapped my foot, and Emmett noticed.

  He took my hands and said,"You didn't tell him, did you?"

  I shook my head, and Emmett said,"Y/N!"

  I sighed saying,"I know. I know. I'll tell him first thing tomorrow."

  "You will?"

  "I will."

   THE NEXT DAY...

  When Lucius let me know it was okay to go inside Dad's office, I took a deep breath and walked inside. However, Dad wasn't here at all. Lucius wasn't aware that Dad had even left, given he usually let him know first, unless...Oh no.

  I turned back to Lucius and said,"I have to go!"

  I rushed towards the exit and made my way to Mom's ex's place. When I made it there, that was when I heard Mom screaming and saw Batman hitting Mom's ex across the face.

  I rushed over, and Mom pulled me back by my shirt yelling,"Y/N, NO! STAY OUT OF IT!"

  I pushed her hand away and quickly moved in front of Batman. He stopped himself from accidentally hitting me instead of Mom's ex, whom she had been seeing behind his back. Mom was smart, so it took me some time to actually get proof, but I had it. Now, I don't know how Dad found out about this, but I couldn't let him kill this man.

  Batman said,"Y/N, go!"

  I shook my head saying,"No! Daddy, I can't let you do this. He's not worth it. I know you're angry, but if you kill him, it'll mess up the image you've worked so hard to keep all these years. You don't want to give him something that he can use against you. Please."

  Batman looked at Mom and down at her ex, before he left. I let out a sigh of relief, yet Mom pulled me back by my arm.

  She said,"You told him, didn't you?"

  I said,"No, I didn't. How could you do this to him, after everything he's done for you?"

  Mom replied,"I don't care what he's done for me, Y/N. I just don't want him anymore. Go."

  I left and looked inside Wayne Manor for Dad. He wasn't there, so I looked around Gotham. He was my father, and I owed it to him to have the decency to look for him.

  Once I found him, I sat down beside him and asked him,"How did you know?"

  Dad said,"I had the feeling she was seeing someone else, but I never looked into it like I should have."

  I asked him,"Why?"

  Dad took my hand and said,"I don't know, but this isn't the first time she's done something like this. The first time was before you were born. I forgave her, and I figured it wouldn't happen again."

  I just nodded, before I leaned on his shoulder saying,"I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you yesterday, but I just didn't think it was the right time. I know you're probably mad at me, and I understand if you are mad. I didn't tell you, and I tell you everything. Well, I didn't tell you that in time."

  Dad stroked my cheek saying,"I'm not mad at you. You did what you thought was right. That's what I taught you. You always look out for me, even when I tell you not to."

  I said,"Should I be doing anything else?"

  Dad smiled at me, before he hugged me.

  I said,"Are you going to be okay, Daddy?"

  Dad didn't say anything, and that was when I felt his tears falling into my hair.

  As I hugged him, I said,"I've got you, Batman."

   THAT NIGHT...

  I guided Dad back to Wayne Enterprises, and I made sure I didn't lose him along the way. As Dad changed out of his suit, I sat down at his desk and organized everything for him.

  And when I figured out what he needed to be working on, I said,"Dad, which stack do you want? This one's smaller."

  Dad walked over and said,"Y/N, you can't-"

  I sent him a look, before he said,"That one."

  I said,"Nope. You take the smaller one. Get a chair and move it over here. Dad, do it."

  When Dad realized I wasn't going anywhere, he pulled over a chair and sat down beside me. Even though I was extremely tired, I didn't care if I had to sit here with my father all night to help him out. He needed me.