Damian Wayne x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  Today, I was scheduled to meet Damian for a celebration being held for Wayne Enterprises. Damian was not here yet, and I had been waiting for about an hour.

  I decided to go for a walk, and I heard a familiar voice say,"Y/N!! What are you doing out here?"

  I turned, and a limo pulled up on the curb. I closely looked inside the limo, and Mr. Wayne stuck his head out of the limo.

  I smiled and waved saying,"Hello, Mr. Wayne. I was waiting for my date, Damian. Is he with you?"

  He nodded, and Damian got out.

  He ran to me and apologized saying,"Sorry, Y/N. I forgot to tell you I was gonna pick you up."

  I waved it off and said,"It is okay Dami, I understand. You got busy."

  Damian put his hand on my face and said,"But not too busy to come and see you."

  I blushed madly, and Damian pulled me in for a kiss. From the corner of my eye, I saw Mr. Wayne whisper something to Alfred, and Mr. Wayne winked at me.

  I smiled at him, and Mr. Wayne said,"Damian, are you gonna bring her to the party, or just kiss her here the whole time?"

  Damian pulled away pouting, and I kissed his cheek. He blushed and held the door open for me.

  I kissed him in thank you and said,"Why, Damian? You have great manners. I see Batman has taught you how to stay on my good side."

  Bruce chuckled and sat down beside me.

  Damian rolled his eyes and said,"Father, why do you always do that when I have a girl around?"

  I frowned and thought,"There were more of them? How many?"

  I sighed and looked away. Damian didn't notice, and Bruce nudged him. Damian turned over and looked at me.

  Damian immediately saw his mistake and said,"Y/N, I did not mean it like that. It is just...Father always likes to embarrass me all the time. Todd and Grayson do it enough."

  I smiled and figured he was right about Jason and Dick. Tim was very welcoming. I was brought back to when I first met Damian.

   FLASHBACK

  I was walking down the street, when a car sped towards me. I closed my eyes and prepared for impact. Someone pushed me out of the way, and I groaned in result of hitting the ground so hard.

  I felt the person fall on top of me and quickly apologize to me, before he asked me,"Babe, are you okay?"

  I opened my eyes and placed my hand on my chest saying,"Just had a heart attack. Thank you..umm.."

  He smiled and helped me up saying,"Jason Todd, the adopted son of Bruce Wayne. You are?"

  I shook his hand and squealed saying,"The second Robin, Jason Todd?"

  He looked at me shocked and said,"You actually liked me?"

  I frowned and thought,"What makes him think I wouldn't like him?"

  He must not have been that famous out of all the other Robins.

  I smiled really big and said,"Why would I not like you as Robin? I have always wanted to meet you. You know...in person."

  He gave me a sincere smile and hugged me saying,"That made my day. You do not know how good that made me feel. You are practically already family. Let me go get my brother."

  I nodded and blushed. Red Hood just hugged me...Also, he gave me a compliment. If only my friends could have witnessed what had just happened...
  Jason saw my excitement and kissed my cheek, before he ran off to get his brother. I sat on one of the benches and waited for him.

  I played on my phone for 10 minutes, and Jason called my name. I looked up, and he was running towards me with his brother. His brother was shorter than him, had black hair, and amazing eyes.

  I blushed, and Jason held my face saying,"I called your name like 15 times!! Are you okay?"

  I nodded, and he sighed in relief.

  I chuckled and said,"Who is this?"

  Jason smiled and said,"Y/N, meet my younger brother, Damian Wayne."

  I held out my hand, and Damian shook my hand. He smiled at our hands, and I smiled back at him.

   PRESENT... (STILL Y/N'S POV)

  I remembered Damian and I talking for months after that. I was snapped back into reality by Damian calling my name.

  I blinked multiple times and said,"Yes, Dami?"

  He looked at me worried and said,"Are you feeling okay?"

  I nodded and held his face saying,"Yeah, now that you are with me."

  He smiled and stroked my cheek saying,"Where else would I be, L/N?"

  I smiled and leaned in saying,"I love you, too, baby."

  Damian kissed me, and I kissed back. Mr. Wayne cleared his throat and I chuckled, pulling away. Damian took my arm and held my hand tightly, before the limo came to a stop and Damian led me into the large celebration for Wayne Enterprises.