Tim Drake x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  Guess who was married to Timothy Drake or Wayne? This girl. He mostly went by Timothy or Tim Drake, but it didn't matter that much to me. I would call him what I felt like calling him at the moment. I met Tim from Bruce, who suggested we should hang out. Batman knew we had many things in common, so he basically set us up on a blind date. The blind date actually went well, and Tim and I have grown closer ever since.
  We had been married for a few years now, and I would not take back marrying Tim for anything. Out of our marriage came our daughter, Rose. A couple of seconds later, Rose ran into the room.

  She nervously said,"How do I look, Mom? Is it too much? Would he like this?"

  I chuckled, because she reminded me of myself when I first dated Tim. Speaking of Tim, he was not excited at all about meeting Rose's boyfriend.
  Because Tim was not over the moon about this, he had been distant yet protective of Rose all morning. I was sure it was because he was afraid of letting go of Rose. When a father really cared about his daughter, it was always hard to let someone else take care of his daughter.

  I shook off my thoughts, before I said,"Rose, you look fine, hon. Chase will love you no matter what. I have never met him, but I forward to making sure you will be okay."

  Rose smiled and hugged me saying,"Thanks Mom for being supportive, unlike someone else..."

  I said in a warning tone,"Rose.."

  She sighed and said,"Sorry Mom, but why won't Dad be supportive of me and Chase? I wanted him to be happy about this."

  Rose started to get upset, and I did not want her crying before Chase even got here.

  I wiped her tears and said,"Do not let that bring you down, beautiful. He should be here any minute, so go wait at the door."

  Rose smiled and kissed my cheek, before she ran down the stairs.

  Tim was standing at our door and said,"Y/N, why are you encouraging this?"

  I sighed and hugged Tim's waist. Tim tensed, but he slowly relaxed. Tim looked down at me, before my E/C met his blue ones. He leaned in slowly and kissed me.

  I kissed back and pulled away saying,"She just wants your support, Timmy. I do, too. I know you are afraid of letting go of Rose, but she's grown now. Tim?"

  Tim nodded, but I could see tears forming in his eyes.

  I frowned and held his face saying,"Baby, you are not going to lose her, okay? Chase seems like a nice guy, and he loves Rose, okay? Please smile and be nice.."

  I smiled, seeing a smile forming on Tim's face.

  I kissed his cheek and said,"I love you, Drake."

  Tim smiled and said,"I love you, too, Y/N. I love you, too."

  I helped Tim take a few deep breaths, before I guided him down the stairs. I saw Chase standing at the door, and he looked very handsome. Rose was standing there admiring Chase, which Tim did tense in result of seeing his daughter giving her attention to someone else.

  Chase's eyes met mine, and he smiled saying,"Hi, you must be Mrs. Drake. It is great to meet you.."

  I smiled back and pulled him in for a hug. Chase was surprised, but he hugged back.

  I pulled away and said,"I am a hugger."

  Tim narrowed his eyes at Chase, while Chase nervously said,"H-Hey, Mr. Drake."

  Tim just nodded, and I could already see the tears forming once again in Rose's eyes. She was just crying upstairs, and now she was about to cry again.

  I frowned and whispered in Tim's ear,"Keep it up, Drake, keep it up."

  Tim sighed and followed us into the dining room. Chase sat down next to me, but he looked like he was waiting for me to say something to him.

  I took his hand and said,"You can sit down next to me, hon. I am not going to bite. I promise."

  Chase sent me a smile, before I sent him one back. Rose reached for his hand, while he gladly gave it to her. I smiled at them but noticed Tim slowly sit down next to me.

  Tim sternly said,"Let go of her hand, son."

  I jumped at his aggressive tone, but I tried to ignore it. I gave Chase a sympathetic look, when he let go of Rose's hand. Rose frowned, and I knew she was holding back a sob.

  I whispered in Tim's ear,"Drake.."

  Tim acted like it was nothing, but he was gonna scare the poor boy off. After a while, Tim scared the poor boy so much that he was sweating, and his hands were literally shaking.

  Rose got up from the table and said,"Excuse me.."

  Rose ran up the stairs, and I got up from my seat.

  I looked at Chase and said,"Be a darling and go comfort Rose, please? You will always have my permission."

  Chase gave me a nod, before he ran after Rose.

  I turned to Tim and said,"What were you thinking, babe?"

  Tim went to say something, but I cut him off saying,"Do not answer that. Tim, she really loves him, and he loves her, too. Should that not be enough? This is your chance to make things right with Rose. It is time to put your confidence in someone else, when it comes to Rose."

  Tim sighed, before I just rested my forehead against Tim's. I talked to Tim, until he gave in.

  He smiled and said,"I am sorry, baby. I will go talk to her. I am glad I married you, Mrs. Drake."

  I smiled and winked at Tim, before I gently pushed him up the stairs.

  Chase said,"I appreciate your kindness, Mrs. Drake."

  I waved it off and smiled saying,"It is the least I could do for my future son-in-law.."

  Chase smiled big at me, before I smiled back. Tim guided Rose down the stairs, and she ran to Chase. Chase held her tightly, while Tim joined my side. He kissed my cheek, and I leaned into Tim's embrace.