Oliver Queen x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  All right, Y/N. Just go in there and tell Oliver Queen that he's the father of your baby boy on the way. Not telling him isn't an option. You're going to need all of the help you can get.
  I took a deep breath, before I walked inside and saw Oliver and Felicity in the middle of a moment. Oliver noticed me, and I awkwardly waved at him.

  Felicity turned around and saw me, before she said,"Y/N, we're in the middle of something."

  I said,"I see that, and I'm sorry, but I really need to speak to Oliver. It's important."

  Felicity leaned on Oliver and said,"Whatever you have to say to him, I can hear it too."

  I chuckled saying,"Oh, Felicity, always loved you. I'm sorry, but this is only between me and Oliver."

  Oliver looked down at Felicity and said,"Can I have a minute alone with Y/N, please?"

  Felicity gave Oliver a kiss, before she sent me a look and walked out.

  I said,"What an amazing woman."

  Oliver said,"N/N..."

  I held up my hands saying,"Sorry. Thank you for not sending me away."

  He nodded and asked me,"Why would I do that to you?"

  I smiled at him, before I said,"Oliver, I'm pregnant. Before you say anything, if you don't believe me, I have proof. If you want to see it, you can, but I don't expect you to drop everything for me. We're not together anymore, and I understand if you want nothing to do with a child. You're Green Arrow."

  Oliver walked up to me and took my hands saying,"N/N, whether I'm the Green Arrow or not, I'm not leaving you to take care of our child on your own. I want to be a part of my child's life. N/N, please keep me updated on everything."

  I smiled really big and hugged Oliver.

  Oliver hugged me back, and Oliver said,"I'm sorry I put you in this position, N/N."

  I shook my head saying,"Don't be. Thank you for not shooting me with an arrow."

  Oliver smiled at me, before Felicity walked over to us.

  She sent me a look, and I said,"Relax, Felicity. I'm going. Oliver, thank you for listening to me."

  I sent Oliver a smile, before I left. I drove home, then I slowly stepped out of the car and walked inside. That was when I noticed my mother was up. I rushed over to her, and she took my hand.

  She asked me,"How did it go?"

  I said,"Mom, you should be resting. Why are you awake?"

  Mom said,"I wanted to know how it went with Oliver."

  I held her hand tighter saying,"It went well. He wants to a part of his son's life, which is a huge relief. I'm really scared already, so it makes me a little less scared."

  Mom said,"I'm happy to help you, Y/N."

  I said,"Mom, no. You've done enough for me all these years. All I'm asking from you now is to follow your doctor's orders. Please?"

  Mom sighed, before she nodded. I smiled and stayed with her until she fell asleep. I wrapped the covers around her, then I stood to my feet and walked up to my bedroom. It took me a minute to get comfortable, before I fell asleep myself.

   THE NEXT MORNING...

  When I woke up, Mom was up making breakfast. She didn't listen. I got it from her. I knew that.

  I said,"Mom-"

  Oliver appeared and said,"Need any help, Mrs. L/N?"

  Mom shook her head saying,"No. You go talk to my daughter."

  Oliver walked over to me, and I led him outside.

  I said,"Did my mother call you here?"

  Oliver shook his head saying,"No. I came by to check on you, but she told me I had to stay. Is everything okay with her?"

  I shook my head saying,"No. She has something going on, but I don't feel comfortable with her alone at the house. So, I made her stay here with me, until she gets better."

  Oliver nodded and looked down at my stomach.

  I said,"It's a boy. Do you want to..."

  I motioned to my stomach, and Oliver said,"N/N, is that a good idea?"

  I brought his hands to my stomach and said,"It is. See, you're not hurting me. How does it feel to know that you're going to have a son?"

  Oliver said,"I'm scared, but I'm excited."

  I said,"Me, too, Oliver, but we'll get through this together. What do you think Felicity's going to say about this?" 

  Oliver looked me in the eyes saying,"She'll be angry, but don't worry about Felicity, Y/N. Worry about yourself and our son. All right?"

  I nodded and said,"And you make sure that you don't go dying on us."