Jason Todd x Reader

I forgot to mention this, but if you wanna request a certain genre of music or an actual song just leave a comment below or private message me. It does not matter which one, because I will see both. Okay, so the first request was "They Don't Know About Us" by One Direction.

NOTE: THIS IS MY INTERPRETATION OF THE SONG, SO YOURS COULD BE DIFFERENT!

The best bands or groups always end way too early! It's always when you least expect it, too.

   Y/N'S POV

  I was 18 years old. I knew I was pretty young, but it was not like I did not hear it enough already. I, especially, heard it from my friends and best friends, too.
  It all started a while ago, because of my boyfriend, Jason Todd. Jason and I had been together for about a year now, but it was almost as if it was a special kind of love, though.

  Here was the thing: I did not want to stop loving Jason, because he needed me just as much as I needed him. My parents always thought that Jason was just using me, but they did not know what we had. What we had was real, and I knew that we would last forever.

  Currently, I chose to just relax on the couch. I was waiting for Jason to come back from his mission, but I heard a knock on the door.
  I did not want to get it, but I probably had to. I slowly opened the door to be met with my best friend, Y/B/F/N.

  I sighed and said,"Now is not the best time, N/N."

  She said,"I know you do not want to hear this, but you need to break up with Jason. He is just playing you, and you are letting him in. Trust me, Y/N."

  I rolled my eyes and said,"I know you are my best friend, but why can you not just be happy for me??? I am not asking you to run the government or something!! I am just asking you to support me!!"

  She stared blankly at me, before she walked off. Some kind of best friend she was..I just slammed the door shut, before I crashed on the sofa.
  Tears formed in my eyes, while I put my face in my hands. Why can't people just understand that Jason loved me? If only they knew...

  I hoped that Jason was okay out there. Just the thought of losing him ran through my mind a million times a day. Not literally, but you knew what I meant. Just as I began to panic, I heard a crash through the back window. I knew it was Jason. He liked entering through that particular window, and I would fix it every single time.

  Jason walked over to me, before he immediately pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.
  Jason held for a while, before he slowly pulled away.

  Jason noticed my tears and said,"Baby, what's wrong? Oh, no."

  I sniffed and began to walk away, really just embarrassed that I was crying.

  Jason pulled me against his chest and said,"Don't you listen to a word they say about us. I love you more than anything, and I know that you feel the same way about me. We both have our problems, but I will always be here for you. Please do not listen to them. Sit down, babe, please."

  I could not help but smile at Jason's desperation for me to sit down.

  Jason sat down beside me, before he held my face saying,"They do not know how in love with you I am. There is just something about you, Y/N, and I do not know what that is. There is this feeling I get every time I am around you, and I love that feeling."

  I smiled through my tears and stroked his cheek saying,"I do not know what I would do without you. You will not leave me, will you?"

  Jason shook his head and intertwined his fingers with mine saying,"No, babe, I would never leave you. Every time I kiss you, hold you, or I am near you, I feel the need to protect you and call you my girl. Y/N, I have waited all my life to find this feeling, and I am not going to throw away the opportunity to be with you. Y/N, I love you no matter what everyone else says!"

  I smiled big and sobbed saying,"Jay, I love you too, baby. Promise you will stay around just for me?"

  Jason chuckled, but he nodded saying,"I promise, baby. If they have a problem with that, then I will still be your guy and the love of your life."

  I smirked saying,"But you are not, though."

  Jason pouted, but he held me tighter. I smiled and leaned into his embrace.

  He said,"If everyone knew, then they could still talk all they wanted to. I do not care what they say about you, because I love you and no one can change that. I may have dated girls before you."

  That must have slipped out of his mouth, but I rolled my eyes saying,"Yeah, I know, Jase. One of them has a jealousy issue, and she has threatened me so many times already. Trust me, she tries things when you are not around. I cannot say that she has won yet, though."

  Jason smiled and put his chin on my head saying,"You know why she is jealous of you? Because you are beautiful and amazing in every way. Baby, it does not matter if everyone knows, because I will never forget all of our moments together. I love you, Y/N, forever and always."

  I smiled and kissed Jason passionately saying,"I love you, too, Red. When were you gonna tell me about that other window?"

  Jason scratched his neck nervously saying,"Well, I...was gonna tell you, but I...uhhh.."

  I giggled but sternly said,"You are helping me fix it, too. Understand?"

  Jason nodded but smirked saying,"I love a girl who bosses me around. Sure, baby. Let's get started."

  Jason started working on the window, while I joined him. I did not care who criticized our relationship, because as long as we loved each other, then that was good enough for me.

_______________________________________

What did you guys think? I only ask you guys this since it was the first one I've done based off a song.