Tim Drake x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  Currently, I was waiting for Tim Drake, my boyfriend of a year and a half, to get here. Tim was late, and he was never late. Yeah, I knew about his identity as Red Robin, but he was still always on time to come and see me.
  I started to get worried, but I let out a sigh of relief when I saw his car pull up.
Tim got out of the car, and I noticed that he was almost...shaking. I frowned and walked over to him. Tim gave me a kiss and placed his forehead on my own.

  I closed my eyes, but I rubbed his shoulders asking him,"Drake, what is the problem? Do you need to sit down?"

  Tim shook his head, but he pulled me close.

  Tim intertwined his fingers with mine saying,"No, I just missed you, babe. I am sorry I took so long; I got caught up in traffic. Babe, please do not give me that look. I promise I am okay, and you are, too. Get in, princess."

  I smiled at my name, which made Tim chuckle. He opened the door for me, and I gave him a kiss in thank you. Tim smiled and jogged over to his side of the car, before he drove us back to Wayne Manor. I got out and immediately grabbed Tim's hand, because he was worrying me.

  Tim noticed, but he shook it off.

  He guided me inside, before Bruce smiled saying,"It is nice to see you, Y/N. Tim, you okay son?"

  Tim nodded and gave Bruce a smile, but I could tell it was fake.

  I sighed and reached for Tim saying,"Timmy..."

  Tim kissed my cheek and jogged up the stairs. I just sat down, before Bruce looked back towards Tim's direction.

  Then, Bruce looked at me and asked,"What happened? Did you guys argue or something?"

  I shook my head and let out a sigh.

  Bruce wrapped his arms around me, before I chuckled weakly saying,"I did not know Batman gave warm hugs for free. I should sigh more often."

  Bruce chuckled, but his blue eyes filled with worry when he said to me,"What is going on, hon? You can tell me. I can see it is hurting you and Tim right now."

  I sniffed and sobbed saying,"I didn't mean to push him away, but I just feel further away from him. Bruce, I really do love Tim so much that it hurts, and I cannot live without him. He is my whole world, and I would do anything to be with him, but I just do not want to hurt him."

  Bruce held my hands and softly said,"Y/N, you would never hurt Tim on purpose. Tim loves you. He has told me many times. He wants to protect you. He cares and adores you for the girl that you are. You may think you are helping him by distancing yourself, but honey, you are only making it worse. Tim feels like he is gonna lose you, or you have lost your love for him. Convince him otherwise, okay?"

  I nodded and hugged Bruce. Bruce hugged back and kissed my cheek, before I made my way into the living room.

  Jason, Dick, and Damian were seated on the couch and playing a game.

  Dick's eyes met mine and yelled,"Y/N'S HERE!! I MISSED YOU!!"

  I smiled and made a dramatic pose, before the boys pulled me in for a group hug.

  I hugged back and said,"You guys are so cute. Jason, don't you dare..."

  Jason was about to hit Damian, but I pulled them away from each other.

  Damian yelled,"TODD, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

  Jason just smirked and ran off. I sighed, before I turned to Dick.

  Dick gave me a knowing look and smiled saying,"Tim is upstairs in his old room. Go get him, N/N."

  With that, I ran upstairs after Tim. I noticed Tim was walking towards my direction, and a smile spread across his face when he saw me. I smiled back and ran to him, but I could not stop myself. Tim noticed and caught me, but I lost my balance.
  On instinct, I grabbed his jacket, and we fell down the stairs. Tim immediately wrapped his arms around me around me and broke my fall. I held in my tears, but I just wanted to see if Tim was okay. He did break my fall.

  Tim groaned in pain and said,"Oww, you are so clumsy!!"

  "But you still love me, right?"

  Tim nodded and leaned in saying,"I will always love you, no matter how upset I am."

  I moved my face and Tim kissed my cheek instead, before I laughed at his reaction. When that pout came, I let him kiss me.

  I slowly pulled away and held his hands saying,"I am sorry for pushing you away, Timmy. I just thought I was helping you, because I was afraid you would leave me. I really did not mean to hurt you and make you feel so doubtful of yourself. You are amazing and the best detective I have ever known. I love you, Timothy Drake."

  Tim smiled so big and kissed my nose saying,"I love you, too, Y/N. DAMIAN, REALLY?!!"

  Damian had pushed Tim over and laughed, running away. Knowing Tim wouldn't let that slide, I watched as he ran after Damian. Jason and Dick joined in, too, before Bruce and Alfred walked up beside me.

  Bruce smiled saying,"They will always have each other's backs, even when they fight and argue over the smallest things. Thank you for talking to Tim, Y/N. I have always wanted a girl in my family, and now there is one. What do you think, Alfred?"

  Bruce was trying to make me cry, and it was working.

  Alfred sent me a smile saying,"Master Bruce, I do believe you are right. Miss L/N does always bring this family together, and we love you for that."

  I smiled through my tears and hugged Bruce and Alfred. They hugged back, before it turned into a family hug.