Damian Wayne x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  Y/N Drake here, and I argued that I had the best brother in the world. Because I had the best brother in the world, I refused to leave Tim's side and stayed with him at the Manor, after what happened to our parents.
  Tim, I had seen him go through almost everything possible. He had never really been good at confessing feelings or paying attention to his surroundings, but I guess Bruce was a big help to that.

  Bruce taught him that it was okay to trust or let someone help you, because even Batman needed help. I admired Bruce, and I was like a daughter to him. I loved that about him, because he was always there when I needed him. The Bat-family was constantly by my side, too. Each brother was special, in a way, to me.

  Dick: He was the older brother figure that helped me to become more confident and show boys my threatening side, if they grew too touchy for my liking. Jason: he was a major help in getting me to be myself and taught me about learning how to survive in common situations.
  Tim: he was my big brother, so he had no choice but to help me out when he did not want to. Damian: he was Damian. He was stubborn and defensive, but he was cute and funny if you got to know him. Damian only let people who he was comfortable with talk to him.

  Right now, I was waiting around in the kitchen with Alfred, when Jason returned from "working." I ran to the door and almost knocked Jason over.

  He chuckled and hugged back saying,"I missed you, too, kid. How are you?"

  I smiled and hugged his side saying,"Great, where is Dami?"

  He smirked; I blushed.

  Jason replied,"He is outside practicing his ninja skills. He looks a little distracted. Maybe you can help him?"

  I nodded and kissed Jason's cheek, before I ran outside. Damian was in the middle of practicing, so I stood by. When he was done, I ran up to him and cheered him on.

  Damian chuckled and said,"What are you doing here, Drake?"

  I pouted and walked away saying,"You don't want me here? I will leave, then."

  He sighed and pulled on my hand saying,"No, no! That is not what I meant. It is just I love you...and I do not want to be alone."

  He quickly covered his mouth, and I had to clarify what Damian had just said to me.

  I said,"You love me?"

  Damian looked away and said,"Yeah, but if you do not feel the same way then I will just..."

  I cut Damian off by knocking him over and kissing him softly.

  He kissed back and pulled away saying,"Not bad Drake, not bad."

  I smiled and said,"Just kiss me again, Dami."

  He chuckled and pulled me in for another kiss. I heard whistles. Damian and I turned to see Bruce smiling, Jason winking at me, Dick whistling, Tim smirking, and Alfred nodding to Damian and I.

  Damian and I looked back at each other before I said,"This should be interesting."