Jason Todd x Reader

The next request was for the song "Kid In Love" by Shawn Mendes. I got the chance to see Shawn perform at the Jingle Ball in Atlanta during Christmas, and he was amazing!!! If you haven't heard him, then try to!! He's so talented. Comment and/or vote, if you like it!!!

   Y/N'S POV

  Guess who's the girlfriend of Jason Todd? This girl. You guys have heard Jason's story plenty of times. The famous second Robin, beaten and killed by The Joker. He was resurrected by Talia AL Ghūl, and then he ended up becoming Red Hood and the Arkham Knight.
   Jason may have had his moments, but I always knew that he would get himself together. We had known each other since we were kids, and I was so devastated when he died. I mourned for him every single day, until I realized that these new threats were Jason.

  Right this moment, I was on a walk with my best friend, Barbara Gordon. Barb was the original Batgirl and good partner of Batman himself. Barb had been there for me ever since I could remember, and I would not have it any other way. She was and would always be my family, and we never let our race differences come between that fact.

  Barb noticed me deep in thought and asked me,"Are you okay, Y/N? What are you thinking about?"

  I waved it off and smiled saying,"Just how lucky I am to have you by my side. How long have we been walking? My feet are killing me."

  Barb looked at her phone and said,"About 3 hours. Y/N, we are almost there. It is not like we have been running or anything."

  I groaned saying,"I know, but it is...just so hard."

  Barb giggled, but she continued to talk to me. Eventually, we made it back to the Manor. Being dramatic, I made sure to thank God for not passing out.
  I knew I was so lazy, but I was just tired and woke up too early this morning. Who enjoyed waking up early? Definitely not me.

  Alfred opened the door and greeted us saying,"Welcome back, Miss Gordon and Miss Y/N. How was your walk?"

  I frowned saying,"Horrible, Alfred. Barely made it back here on my two feet."

  Alfred chuckled at my annoyance, while Barb smiled saying,"Y/N, was just distracted that's all. She was too worried about seeing Jason."

  I blushed madly, but I innocently said,"No, I was just a little excited, okay? Barb, do not judge me. I love my man, okay? There is nothing wrong with that."

  Barb and Alfred laughed, while I entered the Manor. Tim and Damian were in the living room looking at TV, before they noticed me.

  Damian said,"Hey, L/N. What are you doing here? You are here for Todd, are you not?"

  I covered my face, because I was madly in love with Jason. I loved him so much that I could not leave his side for 5 minutes, or I felt lonely. I should probably fix it, but I knew Jason enjoyed making fun of me.

  Alfred scolded them saying,"Young Master Wayne, do not mess with Miss Y/N. She loves Master Todd, and that is a good thing. Apologize to her."

  Damian sighed and said,"Sorry, Y/N. Forgive me?"

  I nodded and kissed Damian's cheek multiple times. Damian groaned and pushed me away, which made me giggle. Tim smiled and kissed my cheek, before I headed towards the Batcave.

  I went through the clock entrance and cautiously made my way down the stairs. I had a habit of falling down the stairs, because I was also clumsy.

  Bruce chuckled and said,"Hey, honey. I am impressed. Jason should be back any minute now."

  I nodded and smiled saying,"Thanks, Brucie. O_O here he comes!!"

  Jason came in with his motorcycle. I smiled and tackled him off his bike.

  Jason groaned, but he chuckled deeply saying,"I missed you, too, baby. Oww."

  I giggled but leaned in kissing him. Jason kissed back and brought me closer to him. I smiled in the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  Jason held on for a while, before he slowly pulled away saying,"I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled and kissed his cheek replying,"I love you, too, Jase. How did it go?"

  Jason helped me up while saying,"It went fine, babe. I had a run in with Sionis, but it was all right. What about you? What have you been doing?"

  I smiled and said,"Went for a walk with Barb and messed with Damian."

  Jason smirked saying,"You got bored, didn't you? You complained, too?"

  All I could do was nod, because Jason knew me too well. He smiled and leaned in for another kiss, but Bruce cleared his throat.

  I stomped my foot, before Bruce sternly said,"Jason Peter Todd, don't you dare. Not down here, you are not about to show so much affection."

  I giggled at Bruce being protective.

  Batman for you at his finest.

  Jason rolled his eyes and mumbled,"You do not control me, old man."

  I punched Jason's shoulder, before Bruce smirked saying,"All right, Jason, training!!"

  Jason groaned, while I loudly laughed at him.

  Jason pulled me close and said,"Distract him for me? Please, baby, I will cuddle with you."

  I could not resist that offer of cuddling with Jason, so I started talking to Bruce.
Jason ran out as to which Bruce immediately turned his head.

  Bruce smiled and said,"Are you always gonna be like this with him?"

  I nodded and said,"Pretty much, Batman. Pretty much."

  Bruce smiled and nodded, before I helped him with something for Wayne Enterprises.
  From the corner of my eye, I saw Jason send me a wink and I sent him a wink back. Bruce shook his head at Jason and I's games, but he didn't say a word.