Martian Manhunter x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  If you don't like my name, then that's fine. It wasn't very hard for me to make friends, but that didn't mean all of them were trustworthy. One I could always count on was: Clark Kent, the Man of Steel himself.
  Clark was shy at times, but a real sweetheart on the inside. We basically grew up together as best friends, and I had always been there to have his back. He was bullied a great deal, but I put a stop to that real quick.

  Clark was my ride to the Watchtower, and he was taking a long time. The Watchtower was the Justice League's headquarter in space. Yeah, everyone eventually found out about it. I was not shocked like the rest of the world, because I already knew it was up there.

  Speaking of Clark, he arrived just in time. My patience was running out.

  I smiled and kissed his cheek saying,"Hey, Kent. Can we go now?"

  Clark chuckled but flew me up to the Watchtower. Clark gently put me down and checked me over.

  I giggled and bowed to him saying,"Why, thank you, Superman. I will see you in a few, Boy Scout."

  Clark pouted at my nickname that I had stolen from Bruce. Bruce did not seem to mind, but he was rather amused by it.
  I chuckled to myself, before I walked into the Tower. Many heroes greeted me, and I was trying to find Manhunter. I liked calling him by his superhero name. It was a habit of mine.

  I spotted Batman, and I had hoped he knew where J'onn was. I hugged Batman, and Batman looked around.

  I rolled my eyes and said irritated,"Bruce, no one else is looking. Everyone knows you have been turning into a softie. Do not worry, there is still some people who do not know."

  Bruce took off his cowl, and I noticed a smile on his face. Still, he didn't return my hug and the feeling of rejection was strong.

  He leaned on the desk and said,"I will hold you to that, Y/N. Are you looking for J'onn? He is in the control room with Diana and Barry."

  I nodded and gently slapped his face saying,"Thanks, Batman. Do you mind getting Dave from school later on for me?"

  Bruce nodded and chuckled saying,"Yeah, I'm sure he would love to see Batman coming in to get him again. Do not stress, Y/N, I got it covered. Go and see him."

  I smiled and blew Bruce a kiss in thank you, before I ran off to find Manhunter. Finding him didn't take very long.

  He noticed my presence and said,"Y/N, I thought you were back at the apartment. Is everything okay?"

  I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned on his shoulder. J'onn just smiled at me, and I tried to smile back. I could not and looked back down.

  He lifted my chin and softly said,"Y/N, what's the matter?"

  Tears formed in my eyes, before I buried my face in his neck.

  I cried softly and said,"Please do not go, I need you. I had a nightmare, and you died. I was alone and had no one else. I woke up and...and you were not beside me."

  J'onn kissed my forehead and leaned on me saying,"I am sorry, Y/N. If I would have known, then I could have offered you some assistance. Do you want to stay with me for a while?"

  I sniffed loudly and nodded. Instantly, I sat in his lap. J'onn blushed but wrapped his arms around me.

  I leaned into his touch and kissed his cheek saying,"I love you."

  J'onn smiled and said,"I love you, too, darling. Do you want to go for a walk?"

  I took his hand, before he led me through the halls of the Watchtower. We passed by Bruce and Clark, while they both sent us smiles and smirks. I rolled my eyes and hit Bruce, which turned into a hitting war. Bruce obviously won, but he let me take over.

  I pushed Bruce over, and he didn't look too happy. I laughed and turned to see J'onn staring at me.

  I cleared my throat and asked J'onn,"Is everything okay, Manhunter?"

  He smiled and stroked my cheek saying,"I never thought I would be in love with a human girl, who cared so much about me. You see past my form and take me for who I am on the inside. Y/N, I am glad I met you. I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled through my tears, because J'onn had never confessed his true feelings to me. I pulled him in for a kiss, before he kissed back. I brought him closer, and I was so happy. I giggled softly but wrapped my arms around his neck. J'onn held me tight and kissed my cheek.

  I smiled and kissed his cheek in return, before he slowly pulled away.

  J'onn said,"I will continue to be there for you and little Dave. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met."

  I blushed, but I noticed Bruce and Clark spying on us. I rolled my eyes but smirked chasing them. J'onn joined in, and I smiled knowing I had a unique partner and a large superhero family behind me who cared a great deal about me.