Robin(Dick Grayson) x Requested Reader

Requested by Alicesoncupcakelover

   ALLYSON'S POV

  I don't really have a nickname, so Allyson was the name. My dad, you may know him as Superman or Clark Kent. It always made me laugh when no one figured out my father's identity. It was too easy.
  Anyway, today Dad was taking me to meet the famous Dark Knight himself.

  I started fangirling, because I always wanted to meet Batman (P.S. I thought Batman was way cooler than my own dad, but I would never tell him that).

  Every time I asked Dad, he would say,"Don't you have something better to do, like homework?"

  Honestly, I thought Dad was jealous. I was more interested in knowing who Batman was than listening to who Superman had saved every day.
  I laughed at the thought and flew over to Gotham with Dad. He looked over at me, and I just sent him a soft smile.

  Dad sent me a serious look and said,"Honey, he has some kids, too, so be respectful and please try not to pass out."

  I nodded and said,"No promises."

  Dad rolled his eyes, which caused me to smile in triumph. We entered a huge cave, and I looked around in awe. It looked better than the pictures online. Batman clearly had saved everything from his missions in here, and then I spotted the original Robin's suit. My mouth hung wide open, and someone closed it for me.

  I turned around to see an attractive, tall boy who looked just like Robin.

  I smiled so big and asked him,"Were you the original Robin?"

  He chuckled and held out his hand saying,"Dick Grayson, the original Robin, at your service. I assume you are a fan?"

  I nodded anxiously and said,"Of course, I am! Batman IS the best! Do not tell dad I said that. He would kill me with his heat vision. I love Batman so much, and I would do anything to meet him!"

  He smiled and turned me around. I blushed at his contact and no...Batman smiling at me. ME?!!

  I jumped up and down yelling,"OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE THE BATMAN! IT IS SUCH AN HONOR TO MEET YOU!"

  Batman chuckled, and I almost fainted. He actually laughed at something I said...He pulled off his cowl, and I gasped. He was Bruce Wayne. I guess that was a lie about not being able to be attractive, multi-task, and save the world at the same time.

  He pulled me in for a hug, and my legs felt like they would give out any second now. That, they did...

  Dick caught me and said,"Bruce, why don't we give Allyson a tour? You can stay right by her side."

  "Okay."

  I gave Dick a high five and asked him,"Can this day get any better?"

  He smiled over at me and said,"It already has."