Batman x Reader

I'm excited to see Ben Affleck's Batman for the first time, I really am. Anyone else?

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was upstairs getting dressed inside Bruce's bedroom. I was almost done putting on my gold heels, until I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom door. I became a little scared as to who it was, but it was just Alfred. What? It could have been a criminal or something.

  Alfred chuckled, while I said,"Thanks for laughing at me, Alfred. Now, I know how feel about me."

  Alfred acted hurt and dramatically said,"Mrs. Wayne, I am rather offended that you think so little of me. I do not know what to say."

  I giggled at Alfred, but I walked over to him and hugged him tightly. Alfred hugged back, and I always felt relieved in his arms.

  He slowly pulled away from the hug and kissed my forehead saying,"I will be walking you down, Mrs. Wayne. Might I say, you look wonderful."

  I wiped the tears that managed to cloud my vision. Alfred chuckled and kissed my cheek, before he walked me down the stairs. Bruce stood at the bottom of the stairs, but he did not notice me yet.
  He was fixing his tie, and he was trying so hard to get it right. I knew it was something he struggled with, at times. I smiled to myself before making my way over to him. I stood in front of him, and Bruce looked up at me. His jaw dropped, and Alfred smiled at him.

  I closed his mouth and gave him a kiss saying,"Look at you, Bruce. I am very impressed, Batman. VERY impressed right now."

  Bruce pulled me close and leaned in slowly. I hated when he teased me, so I just kissed the side of his mouth. Bruce pouted and let out a heavy sigh, which made me giggle.
  I turned around and kissed him softly. Bruce kissed back and brought me closer.

  I smiled in the kiss, before I slowly pulled away. Bruce pecked my lips and drove us to the party. Once we arrived, Bruce quickly got out and jogged over to my door. He opened it for me, and I fixed his tie. Bruce gave me a quick kiss and held out his arm. I linked my arm with his, and Bruce led us inside the party.

  There were several different crowds of people here, and I was very shy and nervous about being surrounded by so many people.

  My breath quickened, and I pulled on Bruce's arm saying,"Baby, I...I wanna go home."

  Bruce had dealt with this before, so he knew what to do.

  He rubbed my back and kissed both of my hands saying,"Y/N, I love you, and I will be here to keep you company. I know you are shy, but I will not love you any less. Here, take a seat in this chair, and I will go get you something to eat. Okay?"

  I took deep breaths and nodded.

  Bruce went to leave, but I grabbed his arm saying,"I love you, Wayne."

  Bruce sent me a wink and kissed my nose saying,"I love you, too, Y/N. I will be right back."

  I nodded and let go of Bruce's arm. Bruce looked at me one more time, before he walked through the crowd. I told myself I would be all right many times, and I felt someone standing in front of me. I looked up, and I was faced with Clark, well Superman. I smiled and hugged him.

  Clark hugged back and pulled away saying,"How are you, Y/N?"

  I chuckled and smiled saying,"Fine. Bruce just left to get me something, but you are welcome to stay. Wait, what is with the face? Do you want to talk to him or something?"

  Clark cringed at hearing Bruce's name, and I was deathly confused as to why. I spotted Bruce walking through the crowd. Once Bruce made it over to me, he handed me my food.
  I kissed him in thank you, and Bruce saw Clark standing there. The atmosphere became tense, and I really wanted to know what was going on right now.

  I went to say something, but Bruce sternly said,"N/N, would you give us a minute?"

  I just nodded, because Bruce's tone told me something was definitely going on. I glanced between Clark and Bruce, before I walked around outside.

  Alfred approached me and asked,"Where is Master Bruce?"

  I motioned inside, and Alfred quickly understood. I ended up talking to Alfred for a while, until Bruce walked out of the party. He looked angry and upset, and I never liked either of those looks on him.

  Alfred noticed Bruce's mood change and asked him,"Master Bruce, what is the matter?"

  Bruce sighed and gripped the door saying,"Nothing, Alfred, we just need to get back home.

  Bruce looked over at me and said,"What?"

  I gave Bruce a look and waited for him to tell me what was going on.

  It never came, but Bruce calmly said,"Y/N, I am fine, okay? We will talk about this tomorrow. Right now, let's just get back to Wayne Manor."

  I pouted and decided to drop it, for now. Bruce walked over to me and pecked my lips, before he opened the car door for me. I tried to read his face, but he wasn't giving me anything.
  I thanked Bruce and stepped into the car, telling myself I was going to get Bruce to tell me what was going on. Sooner or later.