Batman x Requested Reader

This Batman x Requested Reader takes place during Batman: Arkham Knight.

Requested by DreamyKawaii

   HEATHER'S POV

  Yes, I was the woman who had feelings for Bruce, but other women always managed to get in the way. The boys proved to be a tremendous help to me, but lately, there had been some unfortunate events that were currently affecting Gotham City. By unfortunate events, I meant Jason taking over the city, and Bruce trying to stop Scarecrow and also destroy what was known as the Cloudburst. While Bruce was out there, it made me really nervous. Yet, there hadn't been any luck on us being able to locate the Cloudburst.

  Alfred brought down some food for me and said,"Miss Heather, please eat something."

  I sighed and shook my head saying,"Thanks for the offer, Alfred, but I just am worried about Bruce."

  Alfred sighed and said,"I am, too, Miss Heather, but you need something in your system."

  I nodded and eventually accepted the food from Alfred. He let out a sigh of relief, while I ate the satisfying meal. I walked over to Bruce's chair and sat down in it. I looked around, and there were cells everywhere.
  I wondered why Bruce needed so many cells, but I was not Batman. He could do what he wanted, as far as I was concerned. The only things he could not do was forget about me or die. I became so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't notice Alfred calling me.

  He sent me a worried look and asked me,"Miss Heather, are you all right?"

  I nodded and replied,"Fine. Sorry, Alfred, I'm just a little out of it today. How's Bruce?"

  Alfred smiled and said,"It's all right. I understand. Master Bruce wishes to speak with you."

  I nodded and Alfred walked up the stairs, and I just decided to wait for Bruce in the Cave. After the waiting part was over, Batman walked towards me.

  I ran up to him and said,"Well, anything?"

  Batman pulled me close, before I slowly lifted his cowl. Bruce immediately leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  He slowly pulled away and casually said,"No, but I have an idea on who to ask. Alfred, I'm going back to find Stagg. Maybe he'll be generous and tell me what I need to know."

  Alfred nodded and said,"Master Bruce, may I speak with you?"

  Bruce let go of my hands, before he walked up to Alfred. Alfred talked to Bruce, and I gave them their privacy. As I walked around the Cave, I started to think about what was happening. What if Bruce got caught out there? What if Scarecrow did something to him?

  I sighed and stopped in front of the waterfall. It looked beautiful, even though it was dark. Someone wrapped their arms around me, and I knew it was Bruce.

  I turned around and said,"You're still going to go after Stagg?"

  Bruce nodded and said,"Yes, he'll know how to stop the Cloudburst. Plus, it'll lead me to the Arkham Knight or Scarecrow."

  I nodded and stared at the waterfall.

  Bruce's blue eyes met my brown eyes, before he said,"What's wrong, beautiful?"

  I looked down and said,"Are you gonna be okay? I know Batman doesn't need anyone to worry about him, but I am still worried about you. It's dangerous out there, and I don't want something to happen to you."

  Bruce held my face and said,"Hey, I'll be okay. Nothing I haven't done thousands of times before I met you. Relax and watch Alfred, okay? He's the last person I need to turn against me. If this doesn't go to plan, stay here and protect the family, got it?"

  I nodded and said,"Love you, Batman. Good luck.."

  Bruce gave me a reassuring kiss before he said,"Love you too, Heather. I'll be fine."

  I pulled his cowl back down over his face, before Bruce left. Hopefully, he could find Stagg. Minutes later, Alfred detected something.

  I ran to his side and said,"What is it?"

  Alfred frowned and said,"The Cloudburst."

  Alfred contacted Bruce, before Alfred told Bruce about the Cloudburst. Bruce figured out it was ready and in seconds the Cloudburst was spread across Gotham. It spread so quickly, only in a matter of seconds.

  Seconds later, Alfred said,"Yes, Master Bruce?"

  Bruce said,"Alfred, Stagg's given me a way to take on the Cloudburst Tank."

  "Given? How kind."

  Bruce replied,"I'm heading back to the Batmobile. I need to find a way to fit this Nimbus cell to the main power drive."

  Alfred worriedly said,"But sir, Crane's toxins can be absorbed through the suit's fibers, not even a gas mask could protect you. If you're in there too long, there's no telling what could happen."

  Bruce replied,"Then I need to work fast."

   TIME SKIP...

  Bruce managed to get the Batmobile online. With the help of Ivy, the Cloudburst was destroyed across Gotham. However, there was still one issue: We still had to find Scarecrow, though. A few minutes later, we received a call from Bruce.

  He looked a little off, and I said,"Baby, is everything okay?"

  Bruce said,"I'm fine. Alfred, I'm turning myself into Scarecrow."

  I didn't know what to say.

  Alfred sighed and said,"Take your decision wisely, sir. If it's what you feel you should do, do it..."

  Bruce said,"Okay. I'm heading there now, Alfred. I love you, Heather."

  I smiled and put my hand over his saying,"Love you, too, Batman. Do what you have to."

  Bruce gave me a smile, before he signed off. I sighed and sat back on the counter. Alfred put an encouraging hand on my shoulder, before I leaned on his hand.

  Alfred said,"He'll be fine, so will the Commissioner and Master Drake."

  I nodded and said,"I know."

   HOURS LATER (SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME JUMPING!)

  Alfred said,"Sir, it's over. The whole word knows. What now?"

  Bruce said,"Gotham still needs Batman. For one last night."

  Alfred said,"And then?"

  Batman said,"Prepare the Knightfall Protocol."

  Alfred said,"Are you sure?"

  Bruce said,"There's no other way, Alfred."

  Alfred knowingly said,"It needs voice confirmation."

  Minutes later, Bruce arrived at the Manor.

  I slowly lifted his cowl and said,"Well done, Detective. Well done."

DC Comics Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara