Dick Grayson x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  Dick Grayson and I went way back. If you wanted someone who was occasionally arrogant in his abilities and a flirt, then Dick Grayson was your guy. Even when Dick was a flirt, I couldn't help but love him still. Richard was my boyfriend, and he had a huge habit of being overprotective at times. If I ever found myself in trouble, Dick would be right behind me to firmly tell the guy to back off. Otherwise, it would not end well for that individual at all.
  Today, I decided to walk home alone, instead of letting Dick walk me home. That was a bad decision on my part. It wasn't just because of the footsteps I heard not too far behind me. The faster I got, the closer the footsteps seemed to get to my own. I turned around, and three armed men stood behind me. I immediately made a run for it, but I tripped and cursed myself for wearing heels to work today.

  I started to back away and thought the worse, until...I saw a figure jump down from the top of the building to the left of where I was sitting. The figure took down the three armed men in less than a minute. The figure approached me, and I realized it was Nightwing.

  He smiled at me and asked me,"Are you all right, ma'am?"

  "Yes, thank you for saving me. I owe you everything."

  Nightwing smirked saying,"No, you don't. You just owe me that date you promised me and never showed up for."

  I said,"Well, in my defense, I did get captured that day. We just went on a date last week, didn't we?"

  I had a tendency of getting captured. Shocking, right? 99.9 percent of the time Nightwing had to come and save me...The other one percent was the time that Batman showed up to save me. 

  Nightwing said a little hopeful,"Y/N, you were at home doing nothing that day. Your sister told me so herself. That date doesn't count. You had to leave halfway through it. At this point, it's rude, babe."

  I giggled, and then Nightwing pulled me up and intertwined his fingers with my own saying,"I've got to go. Batman needs me for a case. I'll see you tomorrow at 6?"

  I pretended to think about it and pulled him close saying,"Yes, I'll be there at 6."

  Nightwing smiled saying,"It's a date, remember?"

  Nightwing leaned in and pecked my lips, before he left.

  I yelled,"BYE, BYE, BOY WONDER!!"

  As I watched Nightwing leave, I remembered having crush on him during his younger days as Robin. Of course, I didn't know Dick's identity as Robin at first, but he had come to tell me when he was ready. I laughed at the memory of my early crush on Grayson, yet I realized I was at home.

  How'd I end up here? That slick man...