Shazam/Captain Marvel x Reader

Y'all can really just choose which one you want to call him: Captain Marvel or Shazam! Doesn't really matter!

   SHAZAM'S POV

  I AM SHAZAM! You could also call me Captain Marvel. My real name was Billy Batson. I lived with my uncle after what happened to my parents. I was really a 13-year-old boy, but when I said the word "Shazam," I changed into an adult.
  Today, I decided to go on patrol, while the Justice League was handling business elsewhere. I was flying towards Metropolis, when I heard a high-pitched scream for help.

  I flew towards the direction of the scream, and I found a girl badly bruised and bleeding out. I quickly applied pressure to her wound and took her to the hospital.
  A few hours later, she woke up and looked at me confused. I could not blame her, because I never did tell her my name. If I were to guess, she probably did not know about, us, heroes out here and there watching over people like her.

   Y/N'S POV

  I woke up in a hospital bed and tried to sit up, but two soft hands pulled me back. I looked up to see a tall man, dark-haired, handsome, and wearing a costume with a lightning bolt on it.

  I extended my hand to him, and he gladly shook it in return.

  He took a deep breath, and he said,"My name is.... Billy. Nice to meet you, Y/N."

  I smiled at Shazam and said,"Nice to meet you, too. So why did you save a girl like me? Maybe you should have just left me there."

  I looked down sighing and started crying.

  Shazam wrapped his arms around me saying,"I will never leave you. I will always be here to protect you. I may not be Superman or Batman, but I love what I do and would do anything to keep you out of harm's way."

  I smiled at Shazam, before I hugged him, and he hugged back. Rest assured, it felt nice knowing that someone was going to look out for me...Shazam could have been lying to me, because he was a complete stranger to me, but I had to believe that he was not lying to me. I had to believe that he would keep his word.