Barry Allen x Reader Part 2

Imagine you are expecting Flash's child. I do not know what else to say, so here you go!! If you didn't know, in the comics, Barry and Iris had twins.

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack!! My hormones were going crazy, but that was not my only problem. Barry was talking about going back in time or whatever, and I highly recommended that he stay here. I was sorry to rain on his parade, but I would rather have my husband present during these long and painful trials.

  Barry just looked at me for the longest, and I sighed saying,"I am sorry to interrupt your vendetta, but I need you here, Barry. Don't you understand? I do not want anything to happen to you, and then our child having to live without their father."

  He held my hands and rubbed my knuckles saying,"Baby, I am so sorry. Just calm down, okay? Take deep breaths and focus on me. I am not going anywhere. I heard what you said and will be here every step of the way."

  "You promise?"

  Barry chuckled and nodded, before he kissed my forehead saying,"I promise. What is that?"

  I turned, only for Barry to kiss my cheek. I blushed and giggled, which made Barry smile. He nuzzled his nose against mine, before he rested his hand on my stomach.

  I put mine over his and asked Barry,"Do you think it's a boy or a girl?"

  Barry smirked and shrugged saying,"I do not know, baby. Wait!! I just might- Did you know I can see the future? I didn't tell you that?"

  I giggled saying,"Babe, you cannot tell the future. Running and messing it up is one thing but seeing it is another. Allen, what am I gonna do with you?"

  Barry chuckled and looked to the side, before he held out his hands. I smiled and put mine in his, but Barry chose to run me to the couch. I felt dizzy and hit Barry's shoulder, before he quickly apologized.

  I waved it off and said,"It's fine, sweetheart. You couldn't have known. Barry, I love you."

  Barry smiled and leaned in saying,"I love you, too. Y/N, I have to let the team know I will be out for a while. Deal?"

  I nodded and pecked Barry's lips, before he ran off. I heard footsteps heading towards where I was, then I saw Iris walking down.

  She smiled and sat down beside me, and I put my hand on her leg saying,"How are you doing? Feeling a little better?"

  Iris nodded and smiled saying,"Yeah, it was nice to see that video Eddie made for me. Y/N, I...I miss him. I know he's in a better place."

  I smiled back and pulled Iris in for a side hug. Iris hugged back, but she made sure she was being gentle.

  I just held her tighter and said,"If you ever need someone, I will be-"

  I stopped myself short when I felt something wet go down my leg. Why now? Iris looked at me confused, before I started to whimper and gripped her hand tightly.

  Iris carefully helped me and immediately called Barry. Barry got here in no time, but I yelped in pain feeling the contractions.

  Barry squeezed my hand and kissed my forehead saying,"Hang in there, baby. We are gonna get you to a hospital, I promise. Hang on."

  Iris kissed my forehead, before Barry kissed her cheek and dashed me to the Central City Hospital. The doctors immediately rushed me into a room, before they all crowded around me.

  Barry grabbed my hand, while one doctor said,"You have got this, honey. Ready to push?"

  I took a deep breath and nodded, before I started pushing.

   HOURS LATER...

  After I was through pushing, the doctors pulled our little child out. I laid back and tried to catch my breath.

  Barry lightly kissed my nose saying,"Nice job, baby. Way to hang in there."

  I giggled weakly, then I heard the doctor say,"CONGRATULATIONS, It is a girl, Mrs. Allen!!"

  Barry smiled so big, because he really wanted a daughter from the beginning. Barry politely asked to hold her, and I had no problem with that.   
  As I watched Barry stare into our beautiful, little girl's eyes, I noticed how they never broke eye contact with each other.

  She stared up at Barry and all around her. Barry smiled and kissed her forehead, before he handed her to me.
She immediately leaned against my chest.

  I smiled, while Barry asked,"What do you wanna name her, baby?"

  I thought about it and stroked her cheek lovingly saying,"What about Dawn?"

  Barry smiled back and kissed her forehead, before I handed Dawn over to Barry. Barry had the biggest smile on his face and played with Dawn. I could tell the two of them were gonna be inseparable.
  Barry made me look at him, before he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and ran my fingers through his hair, while Barry leaned into my touch.

  He slowly let go and said,"I love you, Mrs. Allen."

  I sent him a wink saying,"I love you, too, Flash."