Dick Grayson x Requested Reader

Dedicated to SamanithiaMick.

   SAMANTHIA'S POV

  I was married to Dick Grayson. After Dick and I got married, we welcomed a beautiful baby girl named Lacy into the world. Lacy was very gentle, yet she was a Daddy's girl. Dick and Lacy were inseparable, which I had no problem with.
  Currently, I was trying to find Lacy. I called her name millions of times, but she never answered. I went to call Dick, but I found them playing together. Dick was throwing her up in the air, while she tried to touch his nose. I smiled at the scene and leaned on the door frame.

   Dick noticed me and stopped throwing Lacy.

  I giggled softly, but I smiled at him saying,"Babe, it is fine. You two are just having fun. I know you're not going to drop her. Everything okay in here?"

  Dick nodded, while Lacy mumbled some words. I smiled and kissed her little cheek. I sat down beside Dick, and he pulled me into his side.

  He kissed my nose and said,"I love you, Samanthia."

  I smiled and kissed his cheek saying,"I love you, too. Were you two going to explain that?"

  There was not a single spot in this room that was not covered by toys or blankets. Dick stuttered and put Lacy in front of him. Lacy giggled and reached for me.
  I seemed to forget about the mess and placed Lacy in my arms. She snuggled into me and played with my hands. Dick smiled down at her, before my eyes met his.

  I blushed and looked back down at Lacy.

  Dick pulled me closer and lifted my chin saying,"Aww, I think you are amazing, too. No kiss? I am kind of disappointed."

  I smiled and leaned in kissing Dick. Dick immediately responded and kissed back. Dick smiled in the kiss and did not let go. I blushed, but I did not want to let go either. I pulled away, when I felt hands hitting my arms. Lacy was giving me that face, and I knew what that meant.
  Dick picked up Lacy and rushed her into the kitchen. I let out a sigh of relief, because she was a wreck without food. I was probably who she inherited it from. Anyway, I patiently waited on Dick to come back.

  When he walked out of the kitchen, he put Lacy down and immediately brought me into his arms saying,"How are your parents doing?"

  I smiled and leaned into his touch saying,"They are fine. They have asked about you a couple times. I told them that you were amazing and extraordinary in every way. I also told them that you have been doing an amazing job as a father and a husband."

  Dick just smiled at me, before Lacy crawled towards me.

  Dick pouted and said,"Daddy wanted you first. Showoff!!"

  I giggled, but I put Lacy in between Dick and I. Lacy kept on looking between us, as if she was trying to decide who was the better person to go to. Lacy crawled into Dick's lap, which made him to smirk in victory.

  I giggled softly and brought them close saying,"I love you both so much."