Damian Wayne x Reader

This Damian Wayne x Reader is based on Big Time Rush's song "Count on You."

   Y/N'S POV

  Thanks to my wonderful and resourceful father, Lucius Fox, I was introduced to the Wayne Family. They were all unique and different in their own individual ways. Yeah, I knew all their identities and issues they had all faced over the years. Bruce came around to trust me, and even my sister, Tam. Tam was whom I went to for advice, because she was my older sister.
  Currently, I was sketching a couple drawings for my art project. I was enjoying it, even though I was really tired. I heard a knock on the door, followed by Tam and Dad walking into my room. I slowly put down my sketchbook, before they sat down in front of me.

  Dad chuckled saying,"You are not in trouble, N/N. I just wanted to let you know that we are going to Wayne Enterprises in a bit. Did you forget again?"

  I groaned and facepalmed.

  I panicked saying,"Are there going to be a lot of people there?"

  Tam quickly said,"You will be fine, Y/N. We are just going to see Mr. Wayne. Damian will be there."

  I immediately perked up and covered my face. Tam chuckled and fixed my curls, before Dad and Tam let me get dressed. I threw on some jeans and a Batman t-shirt, before I followed Dad and Tam outside. Dad drove us to Wayne Enterprises, and I said hey to everyone that we passed by.
  I noticed Dad and Tam looking at me, but they just waved it off. I smiled, yet I stayed close to them. I was really shy, but I only talked around the people I was most comfortable with. We arrived at Dad's office, and I crashed on his couch.

  Tam sat down, and Tim walked into the room. Tam immediately smiled and tackled Tim. Tim chuckled but gave her a kiss. Tam kissed back, and I threw a pillow at them.

  Tim helped Tam up, before he said to me,"Y/N, do not be jealous. Damian will be here any minute."

  I groaned saying,"Would you guys stop? Just because we are together, does not mean I get to be bullied about how excited I get about seeing him."

  Tim gave me an unreadable expression, while I gave him a confused look.
  A couple minutes later, Bruce, Dick, and Jason walked into the room. Jason sent me a smile, and I pulled him in for a hug.

  Jason hugged back, and Dick joked saying,"Jay, you are such a softie. O_O, does Y/N like that hug?"

  I pushed Dick over the sofa, to which he groaned in pain. I giggled loudly, which caused everyone to smile at me.

  Bruce walked over to me saying,"How are you, Y/N?"

  I smiled saying,"I have been fine, Batman, thank you. Is Damian with you?"

  Bruce shook his head, then I sighed in defeat.

  "Are you always like this about my son?"

  I blushed madly, which caused Bruce to smile.

  He chuckled saying,"I am kidding, Miss Fox, I know you are always like this. I am Batman, remember? Anyway, do not be afraid to talk to him. Damian's always talking about you."

  My pout turned into a huge smile, while Bruce innocently played his comment off.

  Damian walked into the room and noticed my smile saying,"L/N, what are you smirking about? Can I ask you something?"

  Damian held out his hand, and I had the feeling something was coming.
Bruce gently pushed me forward, before I took the Damian's hand. He smiled and led me out to the terrace.

  Damian stopped walking and faced me.

  He held both my hands saying,"Y/N, I know we are not young anymore, but I...I will always love you. I am surprised at myself for feeling this way, but I do not care how new this is for me every day. I want this to work for as long as it can, and I am yours only. I guess what I am saying is..."

  Damian got down on one knee, and tears formed in my eyes. This was really happening...

  Damian held my hands tightly, asking me,"Y/N Fox, will you please marry me?"

  I pulled Damian up, before I held his face saying,"You promise that I will be who you come to when you wanna figure something out. I will be the love of your life and no other girl? You will love me no matter what, and you will try to trust me more?"

  Damian nodded and sincerely said,"I promise, Y/N. What do you say?"

  I squealed saying,"I WOULD LOVE TO, DAMI!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH?!!"

  Damian smiled really big, before he put the ring on my finger. He pulled me in for a passionate kiss, and I immediately kissed back. After a while, we pulled away from the kiss.

  Damian nuzzled his nose against my own saying,"I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled through my tears saying,"I love you, too, sweetheart."

  Damian and I went to go tell the family, but they were already standing there.

  Tam ran to me and hugged me tight saying,"Congrats, sis!! I love you."

  I smiled and said,"Thank you, and I love you, too."

  Tam pulled away from the hug, before Damian joined my side. I hugged him, and he hugged back. I smiled, realizing how much of a changed man Damian had become since I had first confronted him at Bruce's doorstep.