Jason Todd x Insecure Reader

This Jason Todd x Reader is dedicated to anyone who is unhappy with the way they look. We all have that part of our body that we feel insecure about, and that's okay. But, I just want you all to know that you're beautiful, special in your own way, and you deserve to be here. Don't let someone convince you that because you don't have the same hair, eyes, nose, or butt as they do, that that makes you any less special than you already are. I hope this Jason Todd x Reader means something to someone and that it makes you feel better! 

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was looking at myself in the mirror. I was not happy with what I saw. I watched as my tears fell down my face. I went to wipe them, but I realized it would not make a difference. I...I was ugly and nothing could ever change that.

  I heard Jason yell through the door,"BABY, YOU ALL RIGHT?!!"

  I quickly wiped my tears and yelled back,"YEAH, I AM F..INE!!"

  I tried to hide it, but clearly my voice cracked. I heard footsteps, and I knew Jason was coming towards the door. I backed away and put my hands behind my back. Jason walked in and noticed my state.

  He immediately frowned and asked me,"Beautiful, what's wrong?"

  I bit my lip and held in a sob. Jason closed the distance between us and pulled me close. I pulled away and could not contain my sob anymore. Once I broke into this sob, I knew I was letting myself be vulnerable in front of Jason.

  Jason's eyes filled with concern and worry, before he said,"Baby, talk to me. I cannot help you, if you do not help me first."

  I sniffed and took steps towards Jason. Jason smiled and held out his hands. I put mine in his, and he intertwined our fingers together.

  Jason pulled me close and pecked my lips saying,"What is going on? I am right here."

  Jason turned me around and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and leaned into his touch. Jason kissed my cheek and patiently waited for me to talk to him.

  I sniffed,"I know you always say that you love me for who I am, but I...I'm ugly, Jason. How could you love someone who has small thighs and a big stomach? I...I'm just taking up space."

  Jason turned me around and lifted my chin. I closed my eyes and let my tears fall down my face. Jason softly called my name, which caused me to slowly open my eyes.

  Jason frowned and cupped my face saying,"Hey, baby, in a way, it is normal to feel insecure about yourself, but why did not you come to me about it sooner? Honey, it is my job to worry about you and make you feel better. Hey, look at me."

  I wiped my face and looked at Jason.

  Jason sent me a smile and stroked my cheek saying,"Y/N, when I tell you that I love you for who you are, I mean that I love the things that make you who you are. Your appearance is a part of that, and I think that you are the most beautiful woman on the planet. You are not ugly, and I have never thought that way about you. You are not just taking up space. You are a woman, and you matter to me and many other people. You do not have small thighs or a big stomach. Your size is perfect to me."

  Tears poured down my face, after Jason finished and he wiped my tears.

  I sniffed and held his face saying,"I love you so much, Jason. I love you so much."

  Jason smiled and leaned in, kissing me passionately. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jason pulled me closer and ran his fingers through my brownish-black hair.

  After a while, I pulled away and put my forehead on Jason's.

  Jason pouted and whined saying,"Baby, why did you pull away? Another one?"

  I laughed at Jason's cuteness, but I nodded, and Jason pulled me back in for another kiss. Jason smiled in the kiss, before the door opened. Jason did not bother to pull away, and I saw Dick and Tim at the door.

  Dick smirked, while Tim smiled saying,"Aww, that is so cute. Jason, do you have a minute? Hey, N/N!!!"

  I leaned on Jason's chest, while Jason tightened his grip around me. Jason gave Tim a blank look, which made me laugh for the second time today.

  I made Jason look at me and pecked his lips saying,"Red, I will be fine. Go, handsome."

  Jason slowly let go of my hands and kissed me softly saying,"I love you, baby. I am on your side. Never forget that."

  I blushed, but I held his chin saying,"I love you, too, Jason. Thank you for being on my side. I will try not to forget it."

  Jason gave me the biggest smile ever and hugged me. I hugged back and kissed his cheek, before Dick and Tim pulled him out of the room. I smiled and blew him a kiss, before I noticed Bruce standing beside me.

  I chuckled and said,"You saw, didn't you?"

  Bruce nodded and put his arm around my shoulder saying,"I am proud of you, Y/N. Thank you for being here for him. Y/N?"

  I said,"Yes, Bruce?"

  Bruce said,"Thank you for deciding to stay here at Wayne Manor. Yesterday, I overheard you calling yourself something that I cannot even repeat, but I want you to know that you are loved here. I will always be here for you to talk to. Understand?"

  I just nodded and sent Bruce a smile. Bruce chuckled and kissed my cheek, before he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and felt okay in Bruce's arms.

  Bruce put his chin on my head and smiled saying,"You will always be welcome here, no matter who says otherwise. I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled back and said,"I love you, too, Batman. Thank you for everything."

  Bruce leaned on me, and I wondered how long it would take for me to not feel insecure about my looks. However long it took, I was willing to try to be more positive about myself, even if it took just me repeating things to myself in the mirror every day. I was tired of crying myself to sleep every night, even if a part of me expected it every day out of habit.