Superboy x Reader

Y/N'S POV

  Since I could really use a break, I walked down the path of Mount Justice. I stopped paying attention for two seconds, and I ended up on my behind. I looked up and saw Superboy.

  I quickly apoligized saying,"I am so sorry, Conner. I should have watched where I was going and..."

  He cut me off by chuckling and saying,"No. It is all right. I understand. Where are you going?"

  I sighed and said,"Just needed some time away from everything."

  He nodded and held out his hand.

  I looked at him confused, and he said,"Do not worry about it. Do you trust me?"

  I nodded and took his hand. Conner smiled and picked me up bridal style, before he flew off.

  I yelped and hung on to him tightly.

  I asked him,"Why did you bring me up here?"

  He smiled and said,"This is where I go when I am stressed or need someplace to think."

  I looked around, and we were flying through the clouds. I smiled and closed my eyes, leaning onto his chest. I could understand why he liked it, because it was very soothing and relaxing up here.

  I smiled and said,"I see why you like it up here, Conner, but why did you really bring me up here?"

  Conner looked at me for a moment, before he quickly averted his gaze away from me.

  I made Conner look back at me and said,"Conner, why did you bring me here? I am not going to be mad; I promise. Trust me."

  He nodded and said,"I do not really know how to express it because the feeling is new to me, but there is something about you. You..."

  I smiled and rubbed his arms for him to continue.

  Conner smiled down at me and said,"You make me feel good about myself. You do not see me as being Superman's clone or son. You look at me as if I am my own person, and I love that feeling."

  I smiled and kissed his cheek.

  Conner blushed and continued saying,"I guess what I am trying to say is...I love you."

  I pulled him in for a passionate kiss, and it took him a while to kiss back. It was new to Conner, so I accepted that.

  After a while, he kissed back and held my face saying,"I like this. Can we go out?"

  I nodded and Conner smiled, before he slowly made his way back towards Mount Justice.
  I enjoyed the breeze and this feeling as Conner did the same.