Klarion x Reader

Dedicated to SlytherinGirl21 and BVBlover2136. I don't think you both realized that you asked for the same thing, but I hope you both enjoy this Klarion x Reader! 

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I was locked up in some nasty, old cell that looked like it housed several of the world's deadliest assassins and killers. I bet The Joker or Killer Croc had been in here at one point. I could see either one of them staying in a place like this.

  Do not judge me okay? I just happened to have a big imagination.

  I was brought out of my thoughts by someone taking my chains off my wrists. I let out a sigh of relief, but I could not ignore the pain I felt after. The man grabbed my wrists, while I yelped in pain.

  He chuckled and smirked evilly saying,"Does that hurt? I am sorry that such a pretty girl like you had to be used for my experiments. I am sure your boyfriend misses you dearly, but he may not see you ever again."

  The thought of never seeing Klarion again scared me, but I couldn't let this man's words get to me. I was then brought into this medical room and thrown onto the bed.
  He strapped me down, and I wished he could just be gentle. He roughly kissed me, and I rolled my eyes, biting his lip. He slapped me, which caused me to hit the ground.

  Someone pulled me back, and I looked up to see the doctor. He chuckled, before I immediately frowned and scooted away from him. His name was Doctor Leonard, and he was the worst doctor I have ever had. He tightened my straps, and I did not want this to happen to me again.

  Doctor Leonard ran his hands down my arms and said,"You are my most prized possession. I will say that you have passed all of my tests, and I am impressed. You have actually survived through every one of them, which has not happened before. Now, I cannot promise that you will survive through the tests I have planned for you in the next few weeks."

  I looked away while he chuckled, and I saw a needle in his hand. I squirmed, and he tried to stick it inside my arm.
  Doctor Leonard rolled his eyes and pushed it into my arm. I winced in pain and let my tears fall, before I whimpered loudly.

  Blood poured down my arms, and I felt like I was about to faint. He then dug chords inside my stomach, and I could feel them still. I held in a sob and tightly gripped the sheets.

  He smiled in defeat and said,"Do not worry, Y/N. You will be mine, and Klarion will not even be able to recognize you. I know you guys have had some great memories, but I know it hurts to not be with him. I was in love once."

  I weakly mumbled,"What happened? She realized how much of a jerk you really were."

  Doctor Leonard looked at me and pressed some button on one of the machines. I screamed in pain as shocks of electricity bolted through my body. I gritted my teeth together and kicked him as hard as I could. I tried to get down, but I ended up falling.
  The surgeon ran in and pinned me to the wall. He leaned in and kissed me roughly. I did not kiss back, but he squeezed my sides. I whimpered and was forced to kiss back. I lost control of my hands, because Doctor Leonard injected something inside of me.

  My hands made their way to the surgeon's chest, and I immediately tried to get myself to stop. Every time I tried to resist or fight back, electricity shot throughout my body again. I cried out in pain and felt weaker by the second. The surgeon placed kisses down my neck, and I could not do anything but let him.
  By now, this sort of thing happened for days. I was sure Klarion was out there looking for me. I didn't want to lose hope that he would show up to come and get me. Speaking of Klarion, I...I could really use his assistance about now. I fell to the floor and started feeling numb in certain parts of my body.

  Doctor Leonard and surgeon stood over me and said,"You are not looking too good, Y/N. It is a shame, I started to like you, too. Too bad, you only have a minute left. It was nice knowing you, Y/N."

  I was not able to see what happened, but I overheard Doctor Leonard and the surgeon screaming. I could barely open my eyes, but I finally managed to to see Klarion.

  I slowly brought my hand up to Klarion's face and said,"I...love...you, Klarion. So...much."

  Klarion's eyes filled with tears, and he held my face saying,"No, you're gonna make it. Hang on, Y/N. Y/N!!"

  I let my hand fall and slowly closed my eyes.