Barry Allen x Reader

Info: Request was based off of 1000 Ships by Rachael Patten. Also, you are a West in The Flash Universe!! Who does not love Flash?

   Y/N'S POV

  Y/N here. I was a part of the best family in the world. The West Family. The best father award obviously went to Joe West. Iris was my older sister, and I loved her very much. Recently, we found out that we had a brother named Wally West, but he didn't say much. He found himself in trouble a couple times, but I believed he would come around.
  For my career, I worked at CCPD alongside Dad and Barry Allen. Barry, he was one of the unlucky individuals or metahumans affected, because of the Particle Accelerator. Barry's incident paved a new way for protecting those he cared about, and I admired that about him.

  What he did not see was how much I cared about him. I tried to give him clues or even hints to how I felt about him, but Barry failed to understand every clue and hint I sent his way. I knew he felt the same, because I could just tell.
  Do you know what I was talking about? When their eyes met yours, you just knew they were going to be the one that would break the chain of terrible lovers that had been before them.

  Currently, I was sitting down in Barry's chair. Barry did not really use it that much, so I took this time to spin around in it.

  I felt dizzy, but that quickly went away.

  I heard a deep chuckle, followed by a,"You are going to throw up, if you do not stop that, baby."

  I held my head and saw Dad. I squealed and ran to him hugging him tightly.

  Dad hugged back and kissed my cheek saying,"I missed you, too, hun. Is Barry here yet?"

  I jumped at hearing his name and nervously tapped my foot.

  Dad chuckled but smirked saying,"You are realizing it, aren't you? Do not worry, babe, he will come around. He..."

  Dad stopped, when we saw Barry walking into the room. Barry smiled at Joe and noticed me. He smiled big, before he hugged me.
  I blushed, but I hugged Barry back. Dad laughed and kissed my cheek once more, before he hugged Barry from the side and left out of Barry's lab.

  I slowly pulled away from the hug and said,"What's up, Flash?"

  Barry shrugged saying,"Nothing, just the usual. What about you, Y/N? Are you not supposed to be with Iris?"

  I shook my head and said,"No, I wanted to see you. Barry, I need to tell you something."

  Barry nodded and rested his hands on my face saying,"What is it? Is everything okay?"

  I sighed and went to say something, but Patty walked in.

  I frowned, before she said,"Y/N, can we have a minute alone, please?"

  I secretly rolled my eyes, but I nodded walking out. Patty was a great woman, but maybe I was jealous of her. I mean she was a detective and had skills. Why would Barry want me, when he had her?

  I leaned back in the chair and waited for Patty and Barry to get done talking.

  I saw Patty walking out with tears in her eyes, and I actually felt bad for her. I walked into Barry's lab, before I noticed he was leaning over the desk.

  I gently put my hand on his shoulder softly saying,"Bar?"

  Barry turned around, and he was crying, too. I immediately pulled him in for a hug, before he hugged back.

  I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek saying,"It will be all right, Barry. You will still have your family and friends."

  Barry pulled away and wiped his tears saying,"I am going to go talk to Joe. I will see you at home."

  Barry kissed my cheek and walked out. With that, I did not hesitate to make my way home. When I made it home, I noticed Iris and Wally were leaving, before they both said their goodbyes.
  I wanted to tag along to see Mom, but I could see her in a few. It should not take that long, because she was very important to me.

  I sat down on the sofa and noticed Dad was here.

  I jumped and said,"You scared me?!! What's wrong?"

  Dad held my hands saying,"Darling, you are hurting yourself. Just tell him how you feel."

  I wiped my tears and nodded, heading for the door.

  Barry just happened to be at the door, but he asked me,"Can we talk?"

  I nodded and Barry led me out to the front porch. He brought me close, and I was shocked by that.

  Barry stroked my cheek saying,"Y/N, I am sorry for being so blind and not realizing that you loved me. Do not say you do not feel the same, because we both know that is not true. The truth is, I love you, too, and you have always been on my mind. I am sorry for not noticing it sooner, and I cannot imagine how much pain I have put you through. What do you say, forgive me?"

  I smirked and said,"I am not sure, Allen. Will you put up with me through every obstacle and give me free piggyback rides?"

  Barry laughed at me, but he intertwined his fingers with mine saying,"I promise, Y/N. Will you be my girlfriend?"

  I knocked Barry over. I attacked him with multiple kisses. In return, Barry's smile lit up like it was Christmas morning. I smiled, too, before I got off him. Barry helped me up but pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I kissed back and brought him closer.

  Barry smiled and slowly pulled away saying,"I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled back saying,"I love you, too, Flash. I love you, too."