Dick Grayson x Reader

Imagine being an old-time best friend of Dick Grayson.

   Y/N'S POV

  I was invited by Dick Grayson, the original Robin, to a Christmas party. The theme was red and green, but I decided to go with red, green, and white. I wanted to wear a silky, red dress with white ruffles.
  Dick was my date, but I knew he only asked me because we were best friends and Barb could not come. I understood why she could not make it, because she had gotten sick and did not want to get anyone else sick. I wanted to stay with her, but she said go on and go.

  I did hope that she felt better soon. Right now, I was at the door of Wayne Enterprises, waiting to be let inside.

  I sighed and thought to myself,"How many people does Bruce Wayne know?"

  I heard a chuckle, and Bruce said,"Too many from what I can count, hon."

  I cursed my thoughts and smiled innocently saying,"Sorry, Bruce. I did not mean to be rude about it."

  He waved it off and held out his arm saying,"Shall we?"

  I smiled and took his arm saying,"We shall!"

  Bruce laughed and walked me inside Wayne Enterprises. I stayed close to Bruce, because I did not really know anyone here.

  He noticed and said,"Dick is over there talking, but Jason, Tim, and Damian are over there."

  I looked to see Jason, Tim, and Damian sitting at a table. Jason looked bored out of his mind, and I chuckled. Tim was messing with Damian, and Damian looked like he was about to kill Tim. On the other hand, Dick was upset.

  I approached them, and Tim ran over to me saying,"Y/N, what are you doing here?"

  I smiled and said,"Dick invited me, but he forgot to pick me up, I see."

  Everyone looked at Dick, and he sighed looking away. What was going on with him?

  "Could you guys give us a minute, please?"

  They nodded and left to give Dick and I a minute. Tim hugged me. Jason kissed my cheek, and Damian winked at me. I shook my head and approached Dick. He was turned the other way and would not even look at me.

  I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck saying,"What is bothering you, Dick? I do not like to see you like this."

  He turned and looked at me saying,"I forgot to pick you up. Y/N, you could have gotten hurt because of me, or even killed."

  I smiled at his concern and pulled him up saying,"You wanna know how you can make it up to me?"

  He nodded and looked into my eyes. I got lost in his eyes, yet I led him to the dance floor.
  Dick immediately pulled me close, and I laid my head on his chest. He smiled and swayed us from side to side.

  I smiled and felt him tilt my head up. I looked at him confused, and he started to lean in. I leaned in, too, and Dick stopped.

  I frowned and said,"What is it now, Grayson?"

  He stopped and said,"I am sorry, Y/N. I should not have done that."

  I rolled my eyes and pulled him in for a kiss. Dick was clearly shocked, but he immediately kissed back.

  I smiled and looked into his eyes saying,"I love you, Flying Grayson."

  He smirked and winked before saying,"I know, and I love you too, babe."

  I rolled my eyes at his cockiness, which I often found cute. Dick realized his doing and led me around the dance floor.