Dick Grayson x Requested Reader

Dedicated to Jet-The-Glacion92. This is based off the song "Hero" by Sterling Knight from the DCOM Starstruck.

    JET'S POV

  Bruce was taking forever to come and get me. Dick and I had just gotten into a huge argument, and I doubt we were together anymore. I really didn't want to talk about what had just occurred, but I just knew that I couldn't stay here much longer.
  Anyway, I was still waiting on Bruce, but I guess he could take his time. His company was important to him, so I had to stop trying to rush him.

  Lucius walked in, and I wiped my tears and sniffed saying,"Lucius, can I ask you something? It is okay, if you do not have time for it."

  Lucius nodded and motioned for me to ask my question.

  I smiled but sighed saying,"Have you ever had an argument with someone you really care about and then felt like your chances of getting back together with them were really slim?"

  Lucius looked at me for a minute before realizing,"Dick and you had a fall out, then?"

  I sniffed saying,"Yes, we did. We said some hurtful words to each other, but I would do anything to take them all back. He is the best guy I could have ever asked for to be mine. What do I do?"

  Lucius crouched down in front of me and held out his hands. I smiled, before I placed my hands in his own.

  Lucius rubbed my knuckles, while he looked me directly in the eyes saying,"Go talk to him. You should try to work through this. Do you really want to be with him again?"

  I nodded and honestly answered,"Yes, for the rest of my life. Can you tell Bruce I will be outside waiting for him?"

  Lucius chuckled and nodded saying,"Yes, Jet, I will tell him. Love you, honey. Good luck."

  "Love you too, Lucius. Thank you. I will let you know what happens."

  I gave Lucius a hug, before I walked outside.

  Bruce was leaning on the car door, while I smirked saying,"Someone is trying to look cute for Selina. I am just kidding. Bruce, stop being so sensitive."

  Bruce chuckled deeply, but he held open the door for me. I smiled and thanked him, before I got in.
  I noticed Jason and Tim sitting beside me. They let me sit in the middle, and I smiled at their cuteness.

  Tim cleared his throat and asked me,"So, how have you been?"

  I sighed, and I really couldn't find the words to give him an honest answer.

  Jason put an arm around my shoulder and said,"Is it about you and Dick? He seems pretty upset and angry with himself about something. I haven't seen you around lately, so what happened?"

  I looked down, and I could no longer hold in my tears. I let my tears fall and put my hand over my mouth.

  Jason kept an arm around my shoulder and held my hand at the same time, while Tim said in a comforting manner,"Don't cry, Jet. Everything will be all right. Dick and you deserve to be together, and you cannot let this stop you. You are an amazing girl, and he realizes that. Isn't that right, Bruce?"

  Bruce nodded and chuckled saying,"Yes, we have always wanted the two of you to get together, because Dick is comfortable around you, Jet. He talks about you all the time and about how lucky he is to have you. This whole argument thing has really messed him up. You will know where to find him."

  I realized we were already at the Manor. Bruce gently pushed me forward, which made me smile.
  Feeling more confident, I, carefully, made my way to the Batcave. To my surprise, Dick was training by himself. I frowned because this gave me the impression that he was really upset. Dick only trained by himself when he was upset.

  I leaned on Bruce's desk and smiled saying,"Grayson, do you have a minute?"

  Dick snapped his head towards my direction, before he made his way over to me. I smiled, and Dick pulled me close. He immediately leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  He mumbled,"Jet, I am so sorry. Please forgive me? I love you."

  I smiled and pulled away saying,"I love you, too, handsome. Did you miss me as much as I missed you?"

  Dick put his forehead on mine, before he looked into my eyes saying,"I did, babe, but more than you missed me. I am so sorry, baby. I really do feel awful about what I said to you. I would never replace you, all right? You are too beautiful and talented for me to replace."

  I wiped my tears and sniffed saying,"Awwww, Dick. Come here, I need to hug you."

  Dick chuckled, but he let me hug him. Dick hugged back and buried his face in my neck. I smiled and held him tighter.

  Dick mumbled,"No matter how many times we fight or disagree, I will always come back to make sure you are okay. I love you."

  I smiled and said,"I know, Grayson, I know. I love you, too, Richard. I love you, too. I'm also sorry for everything that I said to you. I should have never said that I'd leave you the second Jason wasn't dating anyone."

  Jason yelled from the top stair,"I'M NOT DATING ANYONE, Y/N!!"

  I chuckled.