Damian Wayne x Reader

I know some readers have been wanting a Damian Wayne one for a while, so here it is. Hope you all enjoy it!! If you do, comment, vote, or just read it again!!

   Y/N'S POV

  Currently, I was sitting on the sofa and reading a book. I was reading Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief, but then I felt someone standing over me. I looked up and saw Jason Todd. Jason was one of Damian's brothers, but he was known as being very sarcastic and stubborn.
  I could see Jason getting a lot of girls, or just being very reckless in certain situations. Luckily, Jason was kind towards me, and he also liked to mess with me from time to time. I did not always enjoy it, but it was better than Jason not wanting to be bothered with me at all.

  Jason scrunched up his nose and said,"What are you reading?"

  I chuckled and said,"Percy Jackson, Jase. You have heard of him, right?"

  Jason just looked at me and rolled his eyes saying,"No, why would I? I do not read books."

  I giggled and said,"Yeah, you do not know how to. It is okay to admit it, Jason."

  Jason playfully rolled his eyes, before he pushed me over. I chuckled and sat up, before he walked into the kitchen. Bruce was talking to Alfred, until I cleared my throat.

  Bruce gave me worried eyes and said,"Everything okay, Y/N?"

  I nodded and said,"Yeah, but have you seen Dami?"

  Bruce smiled and said,"Yes, he is outside playing with Titus."

  I kissed Bruce and Alfred's cheeks, before I ran outside. Damian was running around with Titus, and I decided to mess with Damian. I pretended to trip and held my knee.

  I yelped in pain before yelling,"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! ANYONE!! SOMEBODY!"

  Damian snapped his head in my direction at the sound of hearing my voice, then he rushed over to me.

  He sat down beside me and panicked saying,"Y/N, WHAT'S WRONG?!"

  I smiled, because he was showing me some kind of emotion. It took me months to work on it with Damian, since he did not have a normal childhood.
  After a couple of months, I was finally able to get Damian to talk to me for more than two minutes and for him to attempt to communicate how he was feeling to other people.

  I replaced my smile with a frown, before I said,"Uhh, Dami it hurts. Will you please carry me?"

  Damian nodded and picked me up, before he took me inside. I acted like I was in pain, while he led me down to the Cave. Oh, it's getting better.

  He laid me down across the medical bed before saying,"Father?"

  Bruce turned and noticed me. He rushed to the table and moved my hand. He frowned, and I wondered why. I had a huge cut running down my leg, and I remembered this was Batman we were talking about.

  Huh, how did that get there? Maybe I had been playing a little too much and had gotten myself hurt for real.

  Bruce wrapped my leg, while Damian held my hand. Damian blushed, while I smirked. Damian kept an eye on me, before I found myself just looking at him. Bruce snapped his fingers, and I jumped. I fell, but Damian caught me.

  I blushed at our position, while he smiled slightly.

  "Y/N, are you all right now?"

  I shook my head, and I was going to get a kiss. I really wanted one, even if Damian never talked to me after I kissed him.

  Damian said,"Well, what can I do?"

  I pulled him close and softly said,"Kiss me."

  Damian smirked, before he kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  Damian pulled away and said,"But I do not understand. What was the point of that, Y/N?"

  I smiled and put my hand over his saying,"To be honest, I just wanted to kiss you, but I do want to let you know something. I'm really proud that you've come to trust me and that you want to be able to talk about things when they are bothering you. I also want to let you know that I love you."

  Bruce smiled and waited for what Damian was going to say next. Bruce must not have had anything better to do. Damian stood there in shock for so long that Bruce had to nudge him.

  I sighed and said,"It is okay, if you do not feel the same way about me. I understand that it is hard to love someone, when you just learned what love was a few weeks ago."

  I was cut off by lips meeting mine. I kissed Damian back, before I pulled him closer.

  He slowly pulled away and said,"I love you, too, L/N, I mean Y/N."

  I smiled and kissed Damian's cheek. He blushed, before Dick, Jason, and Tim ran down the stairs.

  Dick squealed and said,"YOU GOT HER, DAMI!! HIGH FIVE!!"

  Damian gave him a blank look, and I chuckled saying,"Grayson, did you just squeal?"

  Dick just high fived Jason, before Jason said,"Congrats, babe!! I knew you would get him."

  I smiled and said,"Thanks, Red. Dick, are you taking a picture?"

  Dick nodded, and I pulled Damian even closer.

  Damian groaned and said,"Ughh, I hate pictures!!"

  I pouted and said,"Please, Dami? I love you."

  Damian sighed, before he let me kiss his cheek. Dick was taking a long time, but I knew he was stalling. When I pulled away, Damian was blushing real hard.
  I giggled and kissed his cheek once more, before I spent more time with him. There was no tellin' how much more time I had left with him before he had to leave.