Nightwing x Damian

NIGHTWING'S POV

  I walked towards the front door of Wayne Manor, when I was faced with Damian. Damian looked mad.

  Why was he always so mad?

  I laughed and said,"Damian. Something looks wrong with your face."

  He frowned and started running towards me. I laughed and guessed I was running from him now. I forgot about the stairs and Damian tackled me, which ended in both of us falling down the stairs.

  Damian started to attack me and angrily said,"Tell me why I should not kill you right now, Grayson?? Father never told me about you!!"

  I sighed and said,"Well, "Father" was my father first, so I do not have to explain anything to a 10-year-old kid."

  Damian become even more mad, if that was even possible. I threw him off me and rushed down to the Batcave. When an opening finally become available, I cornered Damian and tackled him.

  "LET GO OF ME, GRAYSON! I AM BETTER THAN YOU. THIS IS NONSENSE!!"

  I smirked and grabbed a rope, beginning to tie him up. I put my hands together and called Bruce.

  He answered and said,"Is everything okay, son?"

  I scoffed and said,"No, it's not. How long is Damian going to be staying here and is he really your son?"

  Bruce went silent and hung up. I looked at Damian, and he tried to punch me.

  I dodged Damian's punch and said,"That is all you got, kid? Oh, wait!! You cannot do anything else, because you are all tied up there."

  He groaned and tried to choke me, but I moved his hand. I think me and this kid would get along just fine.
  Damian might take a while to break through, but Bruce let him stay here for a reason. As irritating and angry as Damian was right now, maybe he would calm down. Hopefully, he would calm down.